MW3: First Impressions/Thoughts?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i saw you guys disbanded after going 0-1 :p
Yup yup. We didnt expect the settings to allow motion sensors, heartbeat sensors, and noob tubes. We're waiting for MLG Variant setting to come out now.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Maps def seem smaller except for village, prolly my fav. Type 95 is the new gaaaaayyyymaas or famas......whaterver...needs nerfed. Keep dying from only 2 body shots....
Theater sucks....No "marker" system....

Also when I clearly get the first hit marker but die anyways.....when I watch killcam...oppenant gets first hit marker....WTF.

No more custom playercards?....I really like seeing the creativity. The titles and emblems seem like mw2 rehash.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Maps def seem smaller except for village, prolly my fav.

Also when I get the first hit marker but die anyways.....when I watch killcam...oppenant gets first hit marker....WTF.
I agree, annoys me that, maybe it's just some lag because so many people are playing?
Either way, that BS has me at a negative K.D now. =L

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
The quick scoping is garbo.... (Maybe because i dont snipe, and suck at it).

Soooo "IM MAD BRO!" You really dont stand a chance against a pro sniper. I watched a guy 1v6 a round of search by quick scoping... I'll give him credit for being amazing at it.... But... cmon, This just isnt realistic....

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I've Reach lvl 32-3, and now that I've got the hang of it and got some better stats and perks...
I LOVE IT.
And I'm so glad I can Snipe again, BOs sniping was just Poor, I love MW3!

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
Maps def seem smaller except for village, prolly my fav. Type 95 is the new gaaaaayyyymaas or famas......whaterver...needs nerfed. Keep dying from only 2 body shots....
Theater sucks....No "marker" system....

Also when I clearly get the first hit marker but die anyways.....when I watch killcam...oppenant gets first hit marker....WTF.

No more custom playercards?....I really like seeing the creativity. The titles and emblems seem like mw2 rehash.
awesome post, hit everything on the head. especially the hit marker but die anyways bit, happens to me all the fucking time drives me nuts. they need dedicated servers so you can just play in your region so it's lag free.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i think the problem is that, yall some noobs. I have none of these problems.... rank 68

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I enjoy the fact that you can get a gold gun before prestiging. Gold Scar ftw <3

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
maps are too small. Looks like this could of been a dlc. Mw2.5. Only thing I enjoy is juggernaut w my friends that shit fun

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I agree some maps are too small, but there's quite a few I really don't mind. =)
By the way, as soon as I got MW3 2 days ago, I had an update, what did they update so early!?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
There are playlists that are downloaded everyday.....
How do you see friends/recent players "vault" of shared videos...

I couldn't give a shit about "common groups"

Btw - there's no way to turn "auto-aim" off?.....no wonder I can't hit shit...

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Possible 1st dlc for mw3?
[YouTube]p8rxHJWZsmo[/YouTube]

The nostalgic map pack?

Stream:

B

Based

I see terminal, crossfire, favela, and shipment, wow so much effort being put in and bringing back OLD MAPS.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
This better not be true. Cod Elite makes them legally obligated to release map(s) every month.. not in January.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
It's stupid you can't go into 1st person mode on any other player beside yourself. I don't use that ugly ass type 95 for the simple fact it is op.

Something just feels off about the game....no matter how many times I get the drop on someone with the 1st hit marker and then I still die.....usually from that ugly as shit 95.....

It's been tested by adding latency and seeing results. If someone is getting insta-killed over and over, lag comp adds 200ms or so to their ping and dominates, and it's repeatable, what do you think is happening?

I adjusted the QOS settings on my router to give MW3 the lowest priority, and immediately ran around killing people who looked like they weren't even paying attention. Instead of dying before I even got to the corner, I made it around the corner and shot people who didn't even get a chance to shoot back. It was instant and obvious.

Guess I'll just run a few torrents on the pc while playing the 360 due to this bullshit lag comp...
not my vid:
[youtube]wJOpFCCnv0E[/youtube]

Btw - anyone get thrown into a hacked speed lobby? Everything is 50x faster....Thought I was a lil too high then realized it was a hacked lobby....

wayyyyyyyyy to go IW!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Best thing on MW3 is the Infected private match game hands down.. BTW surreal get on more. im tired of being 4-1

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Btw - anyone get thrown into a hacked speed lobby? Everything is 50x faster....Thought I was a lil too high then realized it was a hacked lobby....
LMAO already??? now I'm definately skipping this game