MW3: First Impressions/Thoughts?

Stream:

Murderer

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Kind of think this game was just an add on for me2. The campaign was sick but online Play seems to be just like mw2. Sniping those is bad ass but quick scoping is a lot easier. Also the shotguns are terrible in this game. But i think the game is alright.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I like Spec ops, I would play it more but thanks to Reach and anniversery I need to catch up online. =S

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Kind of think this game was just an add on for me2. The campaign was sick but online Play seems to be just like mw2. Sniping those is bad ass but quick scoping is a lot easier. Also the shotguns are terrible in this game. But i think the game is alright.
not to mention the explosives are wack too

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
This game really forces you to play with ppl in your area IMO.

When im playing with local ppl on my friends list... I have a good connection and go beast mode.

If i join Toon's party for instance... I get connection fawked, And do poor.

Good game... but it isnt friendly to party up if your 1000's of miles from your friendslist.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Any news if theyre fixing the spawns yet ?.. it takes skill out of a game if the spawns are like running in pokemon in a grassy field with random shit jumping out of you.

LIKE DAMN, i get spawn killed so bad.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
stay alive then xD

and I think the reason of that is so that it balances out the game? So that someone can't just totally dominate the game..? (not that it's really working) but in toons MOAB vid i saw some ppl spawn pretty damn close to his area.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
the spawns are so retarded, even in tdm, it doesnt give you a realistic warfare experience at all like that, it makes it childish and un strategic, because when im having a shootout with like a buncha people that are on the other side of the map, and then randomly 2 people spawn 10 feet behind me, even though the whole teams spawns didnt change, then its fucked up, because whats the point of weapon skill and strategizing and cover, if you get killed because enemy's spawn behind you like this is a fucking ps1 game.

I didnt pay 60$ to play an underdeveloped game, if i wanted to do that id buy a game boy or tetris for 10$

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
thats weird, i love the spawn system on TDM it works out for me, just not on FFA