MW2 was Sabotaged? Guy plays CoD with his face!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Was Modern Warfare 2 Sabotaged?

Was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 a "silent rebellion" on the part of Infinity Ward, an early shot in the big Activision legal battle? Kotaku commenter Shibuya ESPer explores the possibility in today's Speak-Up on Kotaku.

Has anyone ever considered the ridiculous possibility that (Modern Warfare 2) was actually a premeditated "silent rebellion" type of thing by Infinity Ward since the very beginning?

Anyone who's played MW2 can agree, there's a shit-ton of imbalance in it. Tactical insertions and boosting, grenade launchers being too strong, certain kill streaks, and the fact kill streaks can chain into each other... It's just too much. Did IW really give that much attention to the balance of these weapons? Oh, did I mention how outclassed handguns are in comparison to other secondaries?

There's also all the weirdness going on with MW2's storyline. So many plot holes and questions come up when you actually sit down for a few minutes and examine the plotline. Price survived? How did he get captured? What the fuck is up with Shepherd? He was in cahoots with Makarov, then he backstabbed Makarov? How did he manage all that without being caught?

There's so many things that have been clouded by oversight to just dismiss it as simple mistakes. Did IW really care as much as they did for this game? Or were they fed up with Kotick and Activision that they decided to put less work into MW2 than they should have?

Source: www.kotaku.com

Handicapped person uses his face to play games! and starts a petition of the feature of remapping the controller! Support him!

[youtube]1GJIWQ4Opnk[/youtube]

Very inspiring gamer. Go here to sign the petition!

http://www.askacapper.com/petition

If you dont know what custom remapping is, watch his video explaining what it is.
[youtube]9rRVcSCm4og[/youtube]

Random:
Just found this vid on youtube, Enjoy xD.
[youtube]UlzoL-wQwio[/youtube]

Stream:

A

Astounnd

i doubt it but honestly idk how you go from making the best cod of all time to the worst.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
MW2 was enjoyable for a little while till everyone started cheating and quickscoping IMO.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
MW2 was enjoyable for a little while till everyone started cheating and quickscoping IMO.
Totally agree, but now when I think about it, it was bad from the start with OP guns and IMO the maps are bad, just for looks rly. =/

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I dont tihnk they did it on purpose, if there is a conspiracy its that they just ddint pay attention to the gaem on purpose.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
If they just bought out a beta so they know what needs fixing maybe mw2 would of been the best CoD...

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I heard this but it wasn't about them getting activision early for the lawsuit, it was cause IW was moving towards EA. Just the version of what i heard tho

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Only reason quick scoping killed it was because it was done all the time, I mean I understand if like the sniper was campin but then Someone ran into him and then he did, that would be ok, but snipers running twords u? That's what killed it... And 5-7 year olds thinking ur the shit cuz u got a throwing knife kill or a copper gunner

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Instead of saying sabotaged...how about...it was just a bad game...