MW2 SnD Sides GFX by SK.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Well I found out the sides for every map on MW2 for SnD and make a text sig for everyones GB profile, the only reason why I tagged it with AJJ (my initials) is incase it actually gets used by lots of people and I have proof it's mine :].
Put it on your GB page :]

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
u couldve just took it from someone else, its not that hard

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
if i do GFX why would I take another persons work and put it on my page?

Stream:

D

den24cb

Well done it looks really good. I'll be sure to put it on my profile :).

And great why is every post you make have to be negative? Do you get picked on in school or something?

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
it wasnt negative fucker, im sayin theres other ones that ive seen that look like that, shit den go suck a cock

Stream:

D

den24cb

Alright I will.

No but seriously, that's how I interpreted it and it came off negatively to me. Probably doesn't make any sense but yea.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
damn GR8 he dnt say nuthin derogatoryy to u but u shit on him bout his gfx then tell him to suck a cock???

Stream:

D

den24cb

It's the sides for defense. Since it's easier to defend than plant people usually pick defense first.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
HaZ, it's for people who play SnD on gamebattles, before the match starts the hosting team asks you what side you want, 95% of the time you want defence, so therefore you need to know witch sides are defense.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
nice... id rather make my own tho cuz i dont like takin other peoples shit even if mine sucks