Mw2 360 tryout

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey im insane...i used to play mohh2 and was in DM like 2 years ago for a lil. Ive played the shit out of mw2 since it came out and was wondering if i could tryout for DM. I always just play with my friends from school but i would like to get a lil serious GB competition with DM (if i make it). If u want some info about me, my gt is qooqle (spelled QooQIe), my k/d is 1.39 (it probably would be higher but i basically am an objective player and i kinda sucked at first), and i just got onto 5th prestige. So if someone could add me and try me out that would be cool. thanks

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
which one, GR8NESS or DM Greatness? btw is the t.o gonna be 1v1 or just like SnD and other public matches?

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
it doesnt matter, u can add both....and your try will be in a pub match, 1v1 does not prove u know how to work well with a team

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
well the one time i did join ur game someone named mexifornia was a douche bag and told me to gtfo so i guess im not gonna get a t.o lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
no add me ill try you out. Dont listen to brian (mexi) he literally is bi polar

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yeah don't listen to Mexi he talks shit to everyone. Let WiiCk3ID try you out. If you want to you can add me as well, my gamertag is x ViKToMiiZe. Just send me a message to add you because I think my friend's list is full.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
well the one time i did join ur game someone named mexifornia was a douche bag and told me to gtfo so i guess im not gonna get a t.o lol

Welcome back to the site iNSANE, Dont worry bout Mex... he can be a lil shit sometimes.

Good luck to you.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
well u never told me your GT, so how was i supposed to know who you were?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Good luck in your tryout Insane. Hope to get a good 'ol brother back in DM :D

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
iP Insane right?? if it is WHATS UP! its me HDG Tank add me bro my gamertag is vii Tank vii

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
o my bad, didnt know that was you, and the game you joined was gamebattle, thats why

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
GoodLuck on the Tryout hope to see you in the team and play some games with you

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
yo tank long time no see, ill add u when i get on. and gr8 sorry about joining in the middle of a GB man i didnt know

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
its cool dude, well i cant make another GB team until the 25th, cuz i got banned but if u wanna join then its cool with me