MV vs. DM Ftb3

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So lets get a war for thursday night. There are a couple of people that this will be the only time they can get on so lets try and war thursday night. Just post what times your available to war here.

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
So tomorrow? I can come for sure. but wait. wat time on central? cuz im gonna do the math T_T.

Stream:

M

MV I Love Cock & Balls

Well I think we had in mind more along the lines of Friday night, kinda like we have been doing for the past few weeks.

It'd probably be at around 9 (pacific) or something like that.

If not then I would think that they want tonight at around that time.

If we could make it like 9:30 pacific, 12:30 eastern, that would be tight cuz then I could play in the war.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
as i said in the thread we cant war friday night. and u need to tell your clan from now on they can ask us what time WE can war before they deside what time its gonna be and expect us to be able to war at that and that time only , exactly as i did. im askin wat time yall can war and compromise. aint gonna be no more of this " be here at this time sharp" fk that u can ask when we can war first.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Thursday night is good. The 12:30 am EST time is good by me.

Stream:

M

MV I Love Cock & Balls

I thought so. You sound like you're southern lol.

I'd have to ask serg exactly when.

Idk when he would want to or when anyone would get on today, but tons of us will be on friday night.

Just as a fyi

Stream:

M

MV I Love Cock & Balls

So I guess the general consensus from DM is that you guys want to war tonight?

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
doesnt matter. none of our ppl can get on friday except for like one. but i cant. neither can gaza. and DM cant war without a commander.

Stream:

M

MV I Love Cock & Balls

ok I'll just tell sergy that you guys want to war tonight.

technically I'm not at a high enough rank to say yes we will war you tonight but I can definitely tell sergy and kyle.

Stream:

M

MV I Love Cock & Balls

sergy thinks that there is definitely a war going on tomorrow night.

brutal can you get on the chat box so we can figure this out?

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
If it's tonight, then it'll have to be later for me to be there. Like, 11 or later, EST.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
leave it to 2 genuises like brutal and lofi to schedule a war at 12:30 on a school night