MV vs DM big WAR.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Dude, thank God that was EST. If that had been 1am central, or worse, I might have fallen asleep mid-war. Ahaha.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya, it was gna be saturday at 10pm but people started complaining for all sorts of reasons....

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

Yo If it's better for dm(my bad gaza) for it to be at 12, I don't care cuz I'm in pacific so it's early either way. Just anywhere after like 12 eastern good for me.

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

We were the same way...oh wait...no we wernt morbid...HAHAHAHAHAHA

We took our beef straight to the battlefeild remember :D

No, you talked shit and didn't back it up too. Don't you even talk about taking "your beef striaght to the battlefeild"

DM MoHH1 was terrible - lost to nobody clans. Never won any wars against the top clans of X15, PI, OD, K4C, ect.

DM FTB2 you guys lost to us 2v4 when me n hunter weren't even good yet, don't even talk.

FTB3 your AWL record was like 46*56 from what i can remember so yeah it was -10. Including loses from the worste clans ever [US] [187] wtf lmfao?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
im laughing at your sig because its BS. MOHH1 we were the best...everyone else hacked. FTB2 u lost to us many more times and i personally beat u 6-0 in a 1v1 and have the pics this to prove it. So dont you talk.

and who cares about FTB3 because that game is terrible

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
and that fact that you have to make a sig trash talking is hilarious.

and lest we forget the many times you bagged to be in DM and then get rejected for the 500th time and then you talk shit.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmfao. i gotta admit DM wasnt bad back in the OG days, cuz i think it even beat R4W a couple times but DM WASNT the best..... there were plenty of clans that could rape on DM.

X15, XiV, R4W, iiOuS

and others.. the point is im not shit talking, i jst wanna say that R4W WAS THE BEST.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
lmfao. i gotta admit DM wasnt bad back in the OG days, cuz i think it even beat R4W a couple times but DM WASNT the best..... there were plenty of clans that could rape on DM.

X15, XiV, R4W, iiOuS

and others.. the point is im not shit talking, i jst wanna say that R4W WAS THE BEST.
Serg, please dont talk about Mohh1 like u were even around wen R4W was at its prime, u just hear the stories.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
pine stop hacking and lookin at the secure threads or watever it is ur doin. ur name was just white in the shoutbox and it listed u as lookin at a secure thread just a min ago

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
What areee u talking about? Im not hacking, MM gave me privs.

Dont speak if u dont kno. Thank u.