MV = Trash, LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

So MV had like 5 ppl on so i asked adidas to do a scrim, and he said yes. He takes 10 minutes to join the game, then he saw our players and he pucied out. Then he went into party chat with his team "Ok guys everyone leave the game we're not good enough to face these guys we're gonna get slapped". Then he goes on Halo Reach LMFAOOO. WAY TO GO MV4L YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Also adidas i find it funny how i was talking shit to your clan THE WHOLE TIME and not one of u wouldn't say "boo" back. But that's a whole different sory behind a KEYBOARD but can't even do it on a mic? LMFAO kid you're a complete moron.

You say u can beat us but u pucy out cuz u saw my new GB recruits that you can't get because you're whack? Yeahh thats right son. Keep talking that shit on a keyboard and don't say nothin on mic ok. Go get a positive K/D and get a GB rank and come talk to me ok?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
MV are scubs but you won't 1v1 me and then deleted me. :'(

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lolololol my new gb recruits, why didnt u post this on the MV site

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Your Trash too Doggy. I asked you yesterday for a 3v3 scrim and when you saw who I had you pussied out too so shut the fuck up.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
So MV had like 5 ppl on so i asked adidas to do a scrim, and he said yes. He takes 10 minutes to join the game, then he saw our players and he pucied out. Then he went into party chat with his team "Ok guys everyone leave the game we're not good enough to face these guys we're gonna get slapped". Then he goes on Halo Reach LMFAOOO. WAY TO GO MV4L YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Also adidas i find it funny how i was talking shit to your clan THE WHOLE TIME and not one of u wouldn't say "boo" back. But that's a whole different sory behind a KEYBOARD but can't even do it on a mic? LMFAO kid you're a complete moron.

You say u can beat us but u pucy out cuz u saw my new GB recruits that you can't get because you're whack? Yeahh thats right son. Keep talking that shit on a keyboard and don't say nothin on mic ok. Go get a positive K/D and get a GB rank and come talk to me ok?
You pussy out of a 1v1. You suck. I'll scrub the shit out of you, particularly the shit in your mouth.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant

You say u can beat us but u pucy out cuz u saw my new GB recruits that you can't get because you're whack? Yeahh thats right son. Keep talking that shit on a keyboard and don't say nothin on mic ok. Go get a positive K/D and get a
GB rank and come talk to me ok?
lmao. This is the DM site not the MV site incase you didn't notice. It's not my fault MV pussied out. I wanted to scrim, I was there. I invited MV like 10 times.. And what about when we scrimed later all your guys left after like 3 games lmao. Then you stayed in there get raped in the game and by words by con. And your telling me I can't back things up over a mic, when you talk so much shit to con and DM and con just humiliates you today, and you didn't say a word lmao. Btw you better get some better gb recruits those ones were worse then you!

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
And honestly doggy if that was your gb team that I scrimed today I have no clue how you could win a single match. I've never done a gb rules scrim until today and I went positive on you every game, and you guys didn't win a single map when it was 4v4. You won 1 map 3v4 barely.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WE WRECKED YOU 6*0 6*0 on CTF on FIRING RANGE. WHEN CON, DIO, AND ALL OF THOSE OTHER FAGGOTS CAME IN WE STILL WON LMFAO!!!!!

GET WRECKED MV SCRUBS!

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Do you WANT me to post the pics and show ur whole team negative and got ass-whooped? ok didnt think so

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Gio is MV, con was playing for your side. Good one dumbass. And it was 3v4 when you beat us 6-4 not 6-0 lmao

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
An even so, we played like 10 maps. Your team won 2! Both on firering range 3v4.

Status
Not open for further replies.