Movies.

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
I took my little sister to the movie theater yesterday for her getting straight A's. She had been dieing to see Rio. So I saw the movie with her. It was pretty good movie. So I was just wondering what was the last movie you guys have seen. Was it good? Or if your waiting for any? I wanna see Insidious so please no spoilers.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Last movie watched: Hot Tub Time Machine

-Every time I watch it, it never gets old, so funny.

Last movie I saw for the first time: The Town

-Pretty entertaining, great action/chase sequences.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Last I watched was Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules. I laughed hard on that movie. You should go check it out
Other movies I watched:
Rio
Gnomeo and Juliet (idc if its wrong spelling xD)
The epic ones that are coming are.... THOR AND XMEN FIRST CLASS! :) Im watching THOR 3D on the 29th :)

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Last thing I say at the cinema was harry Potty. =P
But the really good thing I saw was Inception. =D

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
haha those are all some really good ass movies. My own mother wants to take me to see the hangover 2 and fast five.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I saw Source code with Jake Gyllenhaal. SICK MOVIE. If you like thriller/action movies, go see it!

10/10

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
The Rite. Anything with Anthony Hopkins in, is bound to be amazing. and it was.... When he was on the screen.xD

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
im gonna go see fast five on friday its gonna be EPIC, i seen all the past fast and furious's too

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Fast Five and Insidious are on my list. I heard Scream 4 was really ass, and was more comedy than horror. :L
Hangover 2 better not disappoint.

Stream:

DM Clownie

Clown every1 loves to h8
Damn! I been busy lately but the last movie i seen was Due Date now that shit was funny as fuck :thumbsup: Fuck the cops here comes the Train lol

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Insodious was a good movie. Before insidious i saw Scream 4, and it was sucha joke, like the plot isnt all that bad and the ending is somewhat surprising but the acting is wack.

Ima see Fast Five this friday too! Mayb the midnight show idk yet.