mother threatns players on xbox live

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Console: Headset:
hey my friends and i were fucking around with this kid and his mother got on the mic. part of it was not recorded cause we didnt notice his mom on the mic, but b4 the recording, she threaten to call the cops on us for scaring her son on xbox live lol watch!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKtwTiBnTfQ[/ame]

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i laughed soooo fucking hard xDDDD

we should all send messages to ii c4nt die asking how is mom is doing lol.

funniest shit ive seen in a while

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Lol, what in the world did you guys say to the kid. How old was he lmao

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
good post. maybe if you didnt pussy out and say something back i would give you 1% props, but you didnt, you were scared. leave.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
phreak, maybe he did say something but you cant hear because it only captures audio from the TV and you dont hear youself talking on the TV do you?

Stream:

G

Gala

good post. maybe if you didnt pussy out and say something back i would give you 1% props, but you didnt, you were scared. leave.
why would he pussy out on saying something on a xbox? its never going to come back to you if you dont know them. so once again stop talking shit bro your so negative. im totally sure he had to have said something for her to freak out?

but as for you dk that's some funnnny shit hahaha

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
why would he pussy out on saying something on a xbox? its never going to come back to you if you dont know them. so once again stop talking shit bro your so negative. im totally sure he had to have said something for her to freak out?

but as for you dk that's some funnnny shit hahaha
you would be surprised.

you're***

it must suck to be a 12 year old whos already established himself as a social reject amirite?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LoL good shit. and yeah the chat box's where what was being said to the mom.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lmao wat was dat lady doin wen she stopped in d middle."Son, u alrdy no I'm a cheap whore, but don't start problems on ur xbox. I understand u have no friends in real life, but at least dnt mk me say my speech wen I dnt get paid for my prostitution"

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
LMFAO!!! wat a crazy lady. if she doesnt want her son exposed to tht then y does she pay 4 da xbl. thts retarded shit