Mortal Kombat Movie???

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
What happened to the different realms and them coming together doing one tournament=/, Well i guess were going to have to wait and see how good this is

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Looks pretty cool,I think I will wait till DVD tho :D ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well idk if it really is gonna be a movie but they are making a new game thats gonna be just like the old school games, i like it. except baraka, they completely fucked up there

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Definately a different take on the franchise...without all the sorcery and shit. Looks good but can also wait till it comes out on DVD. Looks more like a Rob Zombie version of MK.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
i like the beginning with that freaky guy. Thats atleast a bit scary.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
source- http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/101209-Actress-Explains-Mysterious-Mortal-Kombat-Clip

to push them to make it. But you guys are resourceful...! ;-)"

A Tweet from Wu-Tang Clan's RZA identified the director as Kevin Tancharoen.

You heard the lady, everybody. If you want to see this become a reality, pick up the phone and get Warner Bros. on the line right now.

(Via Destructoid)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i doubt it will pass, i mean its just looks like it took a hollywood turn..... guess is WB is gonna say no

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I thought it was more a short film than a movie trailer when I first saw it, I've never seen a movie "trailer" that was even close to 8 minutes long. However, keep this in mind those of you who don't think WB will take it, it has gotten 2 MILLION views in 2 days, I never liked any of the MK games at all, yet I thought that short film was sick, I'd probably pay to watch that movie in a theatre if I had too. Great find Raiden, thanks for sharing bro! :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I thought it was more a short film than a movie trailer when I first saw it, I've never seen a movie "trailer" that was even close to 8 minutes long. However, keep this in mind those of you who don't think WB will take it, it has gotten 2 MILLION views in 2 days, I never liked any of the MK games at all, yet I thought that short film was sick, I'd probably pay to watch that movie in a theatre if I had too. Great find Raiden, thanks for sharing bro! :thumbsup:
no problem bro, but i do hope they make it into a movie i wud have preferred it be similar to the old MK movies but making it more realistic is aight. I also got my name from Mortal Kombat, Raiden is one of the fighters :)