Morb's top 15 DM OGs

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

i wanted to make a deep thread, thought this was a cool idea,only ppl who r still with us here today will b mentioned, so here i go:

1. DM Royal1Wun- DM wud b nowher without a strong leader like u, u make smart decisions, and are always a good friend

2. DM PLAction- u founded it all, i just wish u wer here to c DM grow more

3. DM Shadow- DM wud not b so strong or organized without or webmaster GOD, i heart u Jeffy

4. DM MorbdFrc- whose this guy?!!?!?!?!

5. DM Demonking- we hav our differences, but nontheless me and u wer the first to command mohh1 together

6. DM Demonluvr(OUTL4W)- ur a true DM4L, i miss playing mohh1 with u, another person who was stolen by the xbox 360

7. DM CharlesK- u rule, one of the best snipers i ever had to kill in mohh1 :) to bad u also got stolen due to xbox 360

8. DM Major Meat- MEATZILLA, u r a true Demon Messiah friend, always willing to sacrifice for your fellow DM comrades

9. DM Caveman- mohh1 DM wud b dead if u hadnt stuck it out thru the rough patches, ur a hard ass leader which makes u a good leader

10. DM Hova- ur one of the best friend i hav thru gaming, i hope tht never changes, u r DM4L, and r the most dependable player to war beside

11. DM BtmnRul- BAAAATTTTMAAAN, ur ''To the bat cave" is every wher i look ahahaha, i hate u and ur gew :p

12. DM CptReilly- ur a DM4L, i kno it everytime i talk to u, ur a good mohh2 commander, u know wht your doing in game as well as outside of the game

13. DM Spartan and Senshi- u brother wer sick at mohh1, i miss waring with u guys, u wer beasts and shudnt hav left :(

14. DM Riddler- i cant count the amount of days u hav been apart of DM, its seems like u hav been in the great clan forever hahahaa thot u deserved to b mentioned

15. DM Marion64- i love the fact tht u orignally started as a DM poser in mohh1 hahahaha u eventually got in for socom ftb2 and currently are a good commander of it

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I miss the dynamic duo too :( come back!

Just a "good" commander, eh? JAY KAY!

Nice list, the old vets have served us well.

Jess has been here a long time too o_O

Dman and Blun9er are just as old as me too.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea ur right so has deathrow i think... ankd cough me cough ... no jk

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
How did a newb make it to number 4? Son of a bitch. Yeah, Im guessing that Morbid left Jesse out because he didnt know to much about him. Jesse and I was the dream team of FTB2. But.....troubles in the family forced him to retire his playtime and I had to pick it up. Then Jesse was introduced to a 360 (we lost another wun to the dark side) and hes been hooked on it ever since. Deathrow hasnt exactly been in DM for as long as people think. Senshi and Spartan deserve the same spot because you can't have wun without the other. Its like having a cake, and eating it too. Feagle has been with us for a while, hahahaha this dude wanted to join DM soooooooo bad. He was ALWAYS on the site tryin to chat it up with anywun that would let him in. And yet he finally made it, and now look he's a commander for the PS3(becuase there was like only 3 people in DM with wun at the time) jay kay jay kay. Focus if I rememeber was originally DM Downtown, and Im not really sure if thats really him because I forget whether or not he use to bitch at me saying ''IM NOT DOWNTOWN DAMN IT'', but I think he was. DT has been with us back in the start of the EARLY socom days. I recruited him and after a while I was like yeah we goin to expand into 360 and he said ''Ima be a commander just watch''. But Morbid I am ashamed of you because how could you forget our BIGGEST FTB2 OG IN THE WORLD!!!! MR. UNDEAD_CORPSE69 HIMSELF!!! This dude is hands down wun of our most dedicated members because even though he may not be able to play much because of his brother he STILL is on the site and wants to be a part. Besides if he were to leave....we would have lost bad ass mother fucking WHITE boy on our team. UC DAMN IT YOUR WHITE YOU SOUND WHITE YOU ACT WHITE THERES NO WAY YOUR MEXICAN!!! Actually you know what, Morbid you listed most of the MoHH1 players...less you forgot about our socom squad. So Ima make a list of my own.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Heres a list dedicated to the FTB2 members of DM...since pretty much all of them were left out in the 1st list.

1. Jesseronimo(The Preacher)- This dude started FTB2 with me. He was my mentor, taught me almost everything I knew and was a good leader.

2. DM Undead_Corpse69- My boy from the start when we recruited him I remember we was just lookin for members, but this guy really stuck to us, great friend awsome players very reliable.

3. DM MarioN64- Yeah this dude was with us in the middle stages of the game (we had 3) and when FTB2 started to die down because of how a CERTAIN PERSON fucked us over, Mario rose to be a commander.

4. DM ZeroElectricty- Yeah this dude was with us from the beggining as well orginally CadentSgtZero then SilentAs5asin and now ZeroElectricty. But he is great with all weapons and a true DM4L no matter what.

5. DM Kill.Yourself- Oh my gawd is all I have to say to this guy. We first met in a sniping game...where as it was JUST me and him against a team of about like 8 or so. We both had a COMBINED score of like 70-9. Right then I was like ''YOUR JOINING DM!!!'' and he said ight. Didnt know this dude was the back up guitarist for +44...didnt see that commin

6. DM Andyp3p(-d3stroyer)- The killer without a voice. This dude NEVER has gotten a mic. But I remember that he always was in DM games/practices even before becomming a DM. Good dedicated player.

I know theres probably like 2 more that Im forgetting...but yeah this list aint as long as MoHH1 because we never had as many members. But yeah thats my view point

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

:fear2::fear2::fear2: makes me wana cry thanx royal but im just glad ima part of DM and i get to be with all these cool and nice ppl witch i care for

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

like u said royal all the way DM4L

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kCl2IqpM8[/ame] lmfao that vid is funny and it definatly applies to this thread.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Yeah LL, you're on mine too....On my ''Top Most Pwnable'' List :D jk
But seriously you are on mine

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
kenny dont worry you made it # 5 on my list as the one that mj wanted jk jk

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

sry idk wht those socom players and 360 players av done, im not involved in either of them, and the only one tht i had a relationship with was mario cuz he mad cool

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
1st of all thanks Morb for even thing about me on this list of your's...I do want to thank all DM's who have stuck around,and made out site,team,and whole organizing much better...Each wun of you guyz have earned to be called the best...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I'm glad to see me and my bro made it lol, but anyway I wouldn't have really been here if it wasn't for morb and royal letting me in DM. Everyone thats been here through the worst times and the best times are always on my "list".

Thanks Guys,

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I'm glad to see me and my bro made it lol, but anyway I wouldn't have really been here if it wasn't for morb and royal letting me in DM. Everyone thats been here through the worst times and the best times are always on my "list".

Thanks Guys,
Of course u guys would be on the list, Who could ever leave out DM's Dynamic Duo. Possible 1 of the most feared combo's in MOHH!