modern warfare 2 in New Jersey

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
I guess you might aswell dont get it for awhile. The Security Patch from IW is coming on March 8. I might buy mw2 though, if the patch is good.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
go on ebay their some good deals on their...and what patch pat?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
A patch that will fuck all the hackers up. People have been waiting for this patch for PS3. Hope its gonna work out, so I can buy MW2...

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I might just buy MW2 to play with some DM and experience quickscoping o.o. I just want to have more experience on CoD :p.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
I guess you might aswell dont get it for awhile. The Security Patch from IW is coming on March 8. I might buy mw2 though, if the patch is good.
source? this would be fantastic! although do you think this will pertain to CoD4 because I was on it today(!!) and I got into a ProMod mod lobby and that was sick..:fullofshit:

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Its on the IW forums. 402 posted on his twitter. Rob Bowling? Im not sure of the name lol.
fourzerotwo Robert Bowling
Just received word that we expect the latest Modern Warfare 2 patch for Playstation 3 to be available March 8th worldwide. Addresses hacking

http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo
Im not sure about CoD4... I think they aint fixing it.... Even just a hacker free MW2, I cant breath well :p.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
patches are good and i like tits.

BTW, anyone wants to challenge THE ALMIGHTY PSYCO to a Quickscoping match, FEEL FREE.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I know gaza. If you would buy the bulk edition (idk if its still available) which is a bundle of COD4 and MW2 but COD4 is fucked anyway. You guys better update me if MW2 is a hacker-free game :)

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I got on a week ago and it seemed like every lobby was hacked, but it was fun, i got like 10000 points for a kill on snd. lol

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Dude that's sick that they have ProMod lobbies on CoD4. I really would LOVE to make a ProMod team. If anyone is interested, hit me up.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeah promod is hella fun, im on 1 for CoD4 PC and its aweeeeeesomee, i use ak74u and Gold Deagle