Mobile Style Option

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
I am proud to announce the mobile style is up and working. Everyone should be able to access it now. You will find the option on the very bottom left of the forum. Use the dropbox to switch between Smooth Black and DM Mobile

Here is a preview of the Mobile style:

From the mobile style, you can click to the Default Style to revert back to Smooth Black.

Please report any bugs you fight find.

If anyone has the ability to change all styles (more than 2) please report it in this forum. I am not sure if this is a user permissions thing or something else.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Good Work with it, prolly the best BETA testing Ive ever done quick and simple haha

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Note: The picture is just a preview. The colors were changed to go better with the Smooth Black style. It should work perfectly on your Andriod, iPod, iPhone, iPad, 3DS, PSP, and any other device you may have. Enjoy the DM forum on the go.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I was actually on the site today on my BB and thinking about a mobile, this will come in handy especially for me. Good stuff DR, thanks a lot bro :)

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Nice DR....
Would have like to seen a sb window but this will work....just switch to smooth black if needed to.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Yeah, I am looking for one. Found a few examples for some other software. Seems I'll have to implement one myself. A shoutbox almost seems pointless since the point of a Mobile style is to decrease load time.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
goodjob DR! i've checked it out and it looks cool that you can keep switching the style! goodjob DR!