MGS: Peace Walker English!!

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
today in the PSN update u can DL the MGS PW english demo or through media go w/e it's getting the intro movie, training, story, tank battle and more, basically the same as the japanese demo but in english!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i gave u a link just DL that rico. it wont be on the psn til like next year i heard. the psn did update genius if u look at the top, the comics store debuted today

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Did you all play MGS4 before trying this out? Is there a connection since it's in the Solid series? Sorry for so many questions, but I'll try to get some of this action soon, and I haven't played MGS4 yet, so no spoilers, pls.

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
Did you all play MGS4 before trying this out? Is there a connection since it's in the Solid series? Sorry for so many questions, but I'll try to get some of this action soon, and I haven't played MGS4 yet, so no spoilers, pls.
This takes place a few years after MGS3. It's only a little missing
story they put together. Don't worry there's nothing in this game
mentioned in MGS4.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
This takes place a few years after MGS3. It's only a little missing
story they put together. Don't worry there's nothing in this game
mentioned in MGS4.
Alright, cool. I guess I'd have to read up summaries on each of the games in the series bc it's been too long. I just bought MGS4 today, and hope to play it, but other games await.

Also, can this demo be played on m33-4? Thankfully I've a backup PSP with legit firmware in case. I prefer to use the Slim, though.

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
It doesn't work on m33 sorry. You have to use GEN in order to play.
Have fun with MGS4! It's a really great game.