Messages Left by OG's Long ago

Stream:

MyeRsC

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Well, only a year ago.
But this is their story, of Medal of Honor Heroes 1 (PSP)

Just thought I'd share. Cheers!
original postings are @ http://r4wogs.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,61.0.html

Written by Them, themself.
  • AlmiGhTy/FuRiiOuSsS/Ray
eyy.. this be Ray aka 2shortRAY aka IK im GuD..

well i went to Junior High with Chris(mata) and Alex(muerte).. they had this game and i saw them play and thot they were really into game lol so we would go to library and to all this crazy sht like box and play games at this place in library called teenzone.. well anyway i alrdy had a psp and i played like Need 4 speed and Boxing but i never played online.. so i didnt know how fun it was.. so i asked "hey let me play 4 a bit" so i got mata's psp and i didnt know how tio play so i just through a random nade at the hill next to tunnel and got a triple kill.. so i was like oh shit! im a natural! ha.. well so chris took his psp back then i needed the game so i bought 1 like July of 2007..

After that i would play online all the time outside cuz i had no internet and thats the only place where i got it.. lol my 1st acc ever was LM2shortRAY.. U may wonder y i picked that name.. lol well me alex and chris would think about names then 1 day Alex told me u should be 2short.. cuz its a rapper and i was kinda short wen i was 12 lol so i messed wit it a came up wit LM2shortRAY.. alex and chris let me in right away so i never had a nub tag lol

well i played as much as i can in INF mnt village day.. cuz that was only place i would play cuz thats only map i knew.. lol i was a very smart NUB lol i would camp bye tunnel health and wait for sum1 to heal then stick my rpg up there ass.. lol then i finally learned shit thanks to mata cuz he showed me double shot with shotgun and Glitches.. also mata taught me basics and sht and muerte taught me how to M1 and gun.. mata taught me stg.. and to always shoot infront of them..So i finally got online in my house and played like every night.. and i remember owning in Wars with LMmatador178,LMmuerte,LM YoungOne,LM GodOfYou1,LM Inferno,LM Kingy,LM Katana, LM sniperkid,LM Phsyco, and LM Fumes(Lox).. well we warred this war vs this Terrorist clan wit Ballinn and his goons.. lol well we got r asses handed to.. i was so made i was like negative 27.. cuz i lagged like shit and couldnt nade..

Oh Yea i was also known as a nade noob cuz thats all i would do.. but i owned with nades.. evn wen i was a nub i owned wit nades and thats all i worked on.. i never really worked on gun and would mostly M1 and Stg..So anyway then we Would war this new clan called X15 and we got beat every time.. it was pissin me off so i 1v1ed this X15 named X15 Supreme and lost cuz Agent and Nit3Frc3 would kill me.. Also muerte would say i sduck all the time.. lol so i would wonder around lobby.. and saw that X15 needed help in a 3v3 so then i went in war as LM2shortRAY acc and owned with them.. i was positive and wrecked..so then they added me to friends list.. so then they would ask me to help them and sht so i did cuz LMmata and muerte were never on and LM YoungOne quit.. so i helped X15 now and then..

Then they told me to go tag real quick and help them so i tagged X15 NoChance.. and Owned again.. lol then they had a big 3v3 with R4W so i helped them again and tagged X15 UcantWin and me agent and nit3 wrecked Monkey OwNaGe and ChoLoRea(Tnt Mudro) and after that i joined X15 and tagged X152shortR4Y.. but i still went on LM2shortRAY acc and ranked up.. then i became rank 160 then started to free kill cuz it was so hard to rank up after 200... as soon as i got in top 100 i stoped free killin..

So after i joined X15 i was a Soldier like 3 days.. then i 1v1ed X15 Nit3Frc3 and he was amazed bye my nades and said "i have never seen nades like that" and he also said i haxed cuz i naded so well.. LOL well after that i was so suprised i wrecked Nit3 10-6 and i posted it on Site and X15 Agent(kumar) didnt believe i beat him so then he heard from Nit3 that i did so he wanted to 1v1 me.. so then we set up a 1v1 and we finally did it next day.. it was an epic battle.. it was 13-14 then we both naded eachother and i lost 15-14.. well thats a great game.. Lol So agent and Nit3 had a talk and said that i should be Co-Leader already after a week! but i wasnt in yet.. they said "if u do good then u can be CO" so we wared this clan called Ah_________Ah.. well they sucked ass and was negative 9 and 16.. but i was positive 4 and stayed alive wit flag and was owning.. but we lost.. but i kept us in game and impressed Agent and Nit3.. and thus they made me CO leader of X15 in less than 2 weeks lol

OK so then i was bored one day and i tried to tag sumthin.. so i made this name called X15 LuV2WaR but then i thot it was wack.. so i thot i know i own.. so then i made the Godly acc known as X15IK im GuD.. and then Agent would barely be on.. so me and nit3 would always make a 2 player room to talk bout Life and girls and sht.. also we would Run X15 bye ourselves.. Also we had this nub that was on some mood swing sht all the time.. lol named X15 Strik3r.. and we had to Run X15 without Agent cuz he was rarely on.. so bye then PI was made.. and me and Nit3 wrecked Ahnem and Yankeez.. but they won like 1 war and they got lucky so i was talking sht to yank and asked for 1v1.. i rarely ask for 1v1s..

so then we 1v1ed and i lost 15-14.. i was so bummed.. i was like ugh!.. well i got over that and moved on.. lol well yank quit Fox quit and ev1 else that was OG in pi left besides Ahnem.. so then This Kid called PI RuThL3Ss comes in picture with ahnem and all of a sudden we start loosing wars vs PI!.. so then Agent comes back and Nit3 is gone.. so me and Agent war PI and we never lost.. i mean me and agent were unstoppable.. we even beat and killed Ahnem and Ruth easy.. well then Agent left and wasnt to be seen again.. so i was like left Alone leading X15 with X15 Strik3r, X15 Bravo,X15 Sp0oGer(Banshee) and ect.. well i tried to keep X15 alive and we lost some wars.. mostly vs PI cuz Ruth hacked.. well then More PI came wit hax.. like 1mPaCtXxXx and others.. well we won some wars vs PI and sht.. well i recruited some help like Ren and Ballinn sumtimes.. well Agent came back and X15 had like a 60-50 record.. so Agent jned this clan KakakingKong was making called WD.. i didnt jn cuz i was X15 then i hear X15 Agent was in it so i jned.. it was WD MeXiCo(me),WD Britain(Agent),WD America(kaka),WD ITaLy(Ballin),WD CaNaDa(Ares).. we were godly.. but then Agent wanted to quit.. so i did and it all fell apart..

So.. then it was summer and i had sht to do but play mohh at night and sht.. so Agent made this clan called ThX.. it was a kool tag.. so he made accs for me and Nit3.. i was ThX 4Da Nade.. and Agent was ThX 4Da Ammo and Nit3 was ThX 4Da Kill.. we had other Ex X15.. like Strik3r.. well me agent and Nit3 pwned.. we were 11-0.. wit tons of wins vs PI and others.. well r record ended being.. 15-1.. well then that ended in like 3 months or less cuz school started back up and sht.. so we kept bringing back clans like X15,R4W, and Sht.. Well R4W was made back again bye Ballinn me Agent and Ares.. we had OG's like Run and Den.. and sum more.. we owned.. then Agent wanted to quit for sum reason and mk X15 again.. so we did.. and ballinn hated me.. and R4W died.. so ballinn jned PI and so did Ares.. well we still pwned em.. well it was kool after cuz PI fell apart and sht.. well then Ahnem got hax and all hell broke loose.. and X15 died again.. so i quit and came back every now and then..

so i jned OD and was OD ALmiGhTy.. i was OD since it started.. i was OD TriPLe G also.. well wenever i came back i owned with OD and i ened up being a leader and we had a stacked clan.. with Owned Ren me Avenger Lox and others.. well then it died at we went back top drawing board.. and me and strik3r would also make 2v2 clan and wreck ppl easy lol it was awsome.. well after i got bored of that i needed a real clan so i found this site called Mohh1.net.. and i jned ATS lol it was alrite.. but it died.. and we remade ThX.. and sht and made X15 again but didnt workkout so i quit and now im quiting mohh for good... well pce ev1 i loved this life.. lol it was fun..

Also i had an Online Gf called XIV HotGirl.. lol well ik its lma ebut it made things lot more funner.. plus she owned.. it was a girl..lol well i had some troubles wit XIV MoNst3r lol he wanted her but not if im there.. i evn 1v1ed him for her.. lol haha it was fun.. i beat him 5 times.. lol he never beat me.. wel yea.. i also trained him.. and i trained lots of ppl and ppl learn from me

well then i became 1 of best mohh players in game.. i could have kept up with R4W OGs and DM OGs or any1.. lol i was 1 of best naders and i was 1 of bet warrers.. well i had a different play style than any1.. according to ballinn i played slow.. lol well yea..

OH YEA... I NEVER EVR HAXED i have never haxed or anything.. I CAN SAY THAT HONESTLY.. well ive tried 2x and it didnt workout cuz im not good wit technical stuff.. lol

also these sequences may not be in order.. lol and i might be missin some stuff.. well i will modify it later.. lol

my accs-

LM2shortRAY
LM Tightness
X15IK im GuD
X15 ALmiGhTy
X15 NoChance
X15 UcantWin
X15 Pyro
X15 LuV2WaR
K2W BATMAN
WD MeXiCo
ATS ChRoM3
FuRiOuSsS
R4W WaSteD
R4W ALmiGhTy
OD ALmiGhty
OD TriPLe G
LorDiiOuSsS
ThX 4Da Nade
DM WiPeOuT
BIA IRON MAN
PI W4R
PI W4R LorD

-i 4get some..

also i will post my 1v1 list later.. imma see if 1 of the sites has them.. OD site R4W site or XIV site.. lol

here are some 1v1 i can remember..

LM2shortRAY aka X15IK im GuD vs..

R4W Ballinn-Win 10-6
PI AhNeM-Win 10-4
PI AhNeM-Win 10-6
PI AhNeM-Win 3-2 INF
X15 Agent-Win 5-3 Nades only
X15 Agent-Win 10-9 *i have bunch of wins vs him.. jus cant member some*
ReNeGaDe-Win 10-6
ReN-Win 10-8
ReN-Win
ReN-win
ReN-win
ReN-Win
ReN-Win
ReN-Win
ReN-Win
XIV hotkid-Win 9x
XIV Monst3r-Win 5x
X15 Nit3Frc3-Win 2x
Timisking-Win 2x
PI 1ShAdOw3-Win
PI EvilClown-Win
PI Willrise-win
PI CoNViCt-win 2x
PI RedCap-win
PI LAZZER-win
OD OwNeD-win
OD McPopper-win
OD Avenger-win
Koto-win
Dai-win
Gio-win
X15 Strik3r-win 4x
X15 Dagger-win
ZA MD-win
ZA sumthin..-win
ZA sumthin..-win
PI DeSiGnS-win 10-2
XIV TuRmOiL-win 10-4
R4W Best1-Win
X15 RUBKILL-Win
X15 HighFlya-Win
LMmuerte-Win

Losses-

Yank-loss 15-14
Ruthless-loss 10-6
PI AhNeM-Loss 10-9
Ares-Loss 15-14
XIV hotkid-Loss 10-8
X15 Agent-Loss 15-14
X15 Nit3Frce-Loss
ReNeGaDe-Loss
PI RedCap-Loss
PI DeSiGnS-Loss

-i will put more as i member lol im like 300-10

RESPECT TO SOME MOHH PPL

Agent- Always a friend and helped me alot and was my 2v2 partner and wrecked every1.. u a good friend and loved playin wit u.. X154L

Nit3-Best friend in mohh and a straight beast wen he was teamed with kuma and me.. and thanx 4 opportunity in X15..X154L

Ballinn- u my nigga and loved playin wit u in bringin bak R4W and other clans like XpL and D3F.. u a loyal fcker and a homie.. pce

Ares- i know we had some bad times but loved playin wit u and it was a honor to be on ur team.. and me and u wrecked the supposbly best 2v2 team muddy and skyline.. ahaha

Strik3r- best friend and wierd that u lived bye me.. u always gna be in my mmories and u a beast wit stg..

B1-Dayum dude.. u a straight killr.. u were amazing player and warrer and me and u were a unstopable team.. im not gna miss u cuz we gna keep in touch.. ahaha

FLyTuff-Dude! i admired u wen i was a nub and u were the person to beat at the time.. u were best and u were a great and loyal leader to XiV.. lol i know u wanted me to jn.. but X154L ahaha.. well u pwned pistol.. it was annoyin.. ha well much respect..

Dai/Gio- shocking that u pretended to be Dai.. but i trained u and u were a kool kid.. lol

• MyeRs
Alright this is my life of a once in a life time special game like MoH:H.

My journey started, sometime in November of 2006.
Made my Sam account, which everyone at that time was my idol...
I got hooked onto RPG, and Shotgun, and pistol.
I was top, in every game, and kept getting kicked out from time to time.
I stayed and ranked my sam account, and had billions of clans asking for me to join, but I refused, and stayed solo.

At around February ~ March, I joined my first clan ever, and I remember as if it was yesterday, Demon Messiah [DM].

The OG DM, is unbelievable, compared to what you'd see around today.
Shadow the Admin was around alot, Royal, DM King, Charles, some guy that made lots of anime videos and glitches, I forgot his name sorry.., Senshi, taco, Caveman, Falcon, Major Meat and a whole lot more.

One time in a 1v1 with Senshi, he was using a Bar, and I was using Gew, Enfield, and pistol, and a bit of nading and SG at that time.
He owned me I think, or least fascinated me, because I usually never used the Bar.
So I decided to use other weapons.

My main weapons after that, became M1 [I used to be crazy with it, but now my R1 button jams], Thompson, BAR, STG, and a great nader.

I don't remember exactly, but I think I got cut from DM, from inactivity...? Not sure I remember, it was a long time ago.

Anyhow, thats when my real journey began.
I remember this by memory, I enter a DM Airfield.
I see XIV 2 LATE saying 'any1 want to join XIV'.
[At that time was when Hotkid overran Kinuhr, and became a leader of XIV, and basically XIV died]

And I'm like hmm, I do need a clan, and I'd like to help out.
So I got in.

The roster at that time for XIV of April 14th [2007]
XIV Hotkid
XIV 2 LATE
XIV FlyTuff
XIV Stainles

Then we got some spirit going, and I made my first site ever, in April 30th 2007 for XIV.
www.xiv14.co.nr
It had over 6,000 posts, until my friend ReNeGaDe cleared up all my memories in XIV.

Anyways, after I joined, we started recruiting some more.
We got Eld, then Jayman [Don't know what happened to him].
And a couple more, that I never got to hang out with alot of XIV members[As in they stayed for a bit, and left]

Then we got some good people coming in, because I had alot of connection with Soloists in MoH:H at that time.

We got hold of XIV Everdream, XIV xsnipex,
Then came along people like Italia, Shotgun, Stalin, Wit, Shatter,etc

Just a bit before that, was when we started having a Mutiny, and wanted to leave XIV and make PI.
Eld, Shotgun, Playa, Italia, Stain, FlyTuff, might be missing someone, but not sure.
And we went off to make PI, which you all know of.
I uh got cut in 2 days, because I went back to XIV.
The reason we had a mutiny, was because Hotkid didn't have access to the internet, never was on our site, didn't really lead like a leader, etc.

But I just stuck through it.
Thats when we started having beefs with PI.
I'm going to say straight up, their clan was good, great players, great leader.
So despite that, we repaired from our losses.

I think after around that, came Dredge, Hotgirl, Vanhalin, Crusader, Emerica, McPoPPeR, Rizzo, guitarmasta, riseagainst, Ludo, Zypher, Flipside, Slifer, Istonish, YungWun1, HaVoK , Monst3r, GeNeSiS, and a whole bunch more.
The ones named, are just ones I remember the most.
The top clans at that time was R4W, XIV, DM, and PI.

Then went something like R4W, XIV, PI, X15, DM

Then all these weird clans started popping up that I don't even remember.
The first time XIV died, was when it knew it would never re surface again.
XIV without the OG's is like a Car with no wheels, you just can't use it.
XIV was re made like a billion times, a couple tried by me, think once by mcpopper, and the rest by people I don't even know.

The first time or second time XIV died, I joined with R4W.
Sometime in early in '08.
Tagged as R4W uNLuKy13.
We still had Ballin, Runup, snow, Snipa, Ownage, Nemesis, might have seen Zeus, Ares, Bslaya, a whole lot more.

Don't remember what happened, but I had to quit, MoH:H, because either of school, and had my PSP taken a billion times.

Before or during that time, PI was getting whacky, it died off for a bit then Ahnem came, and did a lot of things.

Then I was away for a long time, and I came back for about a month, and I see this guy jump off a bridge, on Mt. Village, to the grass part.

I'm like Whoa! How'd you do that glitch!
And I realized MoH:H now had hacks.
That's when things went homo.

MoH:H 2 surfaced some time, and I was excited to get it, I went to EB Games, put the piece of shit into my PSP, and noticed that I couldn't jump.
The STG and BAR, shot bullets as if I was hand throwing them one at a time.
The snipe was slow, shotgun was still overrunning.

The M1 was apparently over powered, the MP40 was a decent upgrade from MoH:H 1, although I own with the MP on MoH:H 1 now.
Thompson, not much of a difference.
Everything got slower.
And without the Jump, it was fcking awkward.
Since I didn't have CFW, I had to waste 49.99 to see such a crappy game.
Before that, everyone was talking about Star Wars BattleFront.
I've always hated Futuristic games, because it gets too chaotic with fucked weapons etc.
Everyone said it's going to be good.
I waste 59.99 or whatever it was.
Put it in, and I wasted more money.
It was by far, the shittiest game I've ever played in my life.

The online, there was a sniper mode that you can do, when the fucking people move around as if they're speed hacking.
Anyways back to MoH:H.
Hacks popped out, by then and before, OG's started leaving MoH:H, PI dominated, R4W died, DM was barely living, XIV was done, then a couple of clans emerged. And started getting all cocky.
Not realizing the real players would obliterate them.

in late 07, during my XIV times.
EU and US MoH:H Servers got into a beef.
and we started having wars.
They were still in the Shotgun era, but man can they shotgun, and nade.

We had to use our OG weapons, a few went to SG.
But I think we ended up winning.

Back to present, I come back to MoH:H around 2 month before now.
I join a lot of clans, that die in 1 day.
And I didn't see the point in that, they just kept making a new clan every day.
I said fuck that shit, because I'm used to sticking to one clan.
After a while, saw Enjoii, and Muerte, in a game, and we went on to revive R4W.
Not sure if it's still living, I still see lots on, but I'm barely on anymore.

And that brings me to the conclusion of my shortened story of MoH:H life.
Would like to say that MoH:H was a special game, it wasn't like any other game I've played.
There's things different about it that you just can't imagine.
Being with people, starting MoH:H at like age 12.
And now I'm 16, turning 17 this coming January.

Miss all the OG's back in our Shotgun, RPG, and sniping days.
Because honestly, I would love to see those days again.
When glitching was popular, hacking was a myth, and everyone got along.

Hacks emerged, ruined MoH:H, everyone started getting cocky.
Everyone denied hacks.
Accounts getting deleted, etc.

Lucks to all the remaining OG's.
Because I'm done with MoH:H.
For good.

PS. Not in any order...
Most Respected MoH:H Members
Hotkid:
Hotkids a chills type of guy, fun to be around with, great warrer, and a great leader [towards the end]

whoahesgood:
Whoahesgood didn't talk very much, but hes a tight mohh player, I remember him alot, with his M1 in my face.

Pwndbad:
Pwndbads a tough ngga, who knows exactly what hes doing, smokes weed like fuck, and a tight friend, never forget that ngga

ARQuik:
AR and I've been around each other, one of my bestest friends, we been tight for a long time, chills type of guy

Best1:
Recently came a tight nigga, thanks for your tips 'playas' though i'm going to have to talk to you bout that chick again, we tight for ever ngga.

Royal:
royal and i were tight back in the days, we played MoH:H and FTB2 alot, hes a hardcore nigga, and a pimp, knows what hes doing.

Nebula:
always loved him, as a respected player, i played MoH:H and FTB2 with him alot, never forget you bud

SD TJTF :
this nigga was one of the scariest MoH:H player back in the OG days, he's tight, and played MoH:H better than anyone

Kinuhr:
You can't get any more OG than this nigga, his PSP broke, if he was still around, hacks wouldn't even get to him

2 LATE:
chills type of guy, we played mohh alot, we lead XIV together, ill always remember him, we have a lot of memories back in the days

WiT:
wit was a tough MoH:H player, and a great co leader/commander for XIV, we have so many memories with each other,

Monfly5:
monfly...i miss him and Weirdal the most, we used to be twins, because i used to chill out in my account MohFlyTuff, and we'd call each other twins, because of our ID's. we chilled with each other like every day, i'll never forget him, just wished i had some contact with him...

PMyeahigood:
PM, if any of you guys remember, was a hardcore gew'er, he quit mohh, before hacks came out, he and i share so many glitch hunting memories, where we'd stay up til like 5 am, looking for glitches, chills type of guy, wish he was around

Weirdal [Tightest nigger I've ever been around with...]
weird al, i'll never forget him, he's someone you just cant forget, we hung out in Netherland Street glitches, and we talked for hours, hes a funny guy, and i believed that he was weird al for a few days haha, i remember him like it was yesterday. he was a soloist, a great nader, and an overal great player. if anyone of you guys remember my ngga weird al, you'll know what i'm talkin bout, he's the chillest fucker.

cocacola:
coca cola, hes an OG, that quit MoH:H 4 month before MoH:H 2 came out, his ID was in the top 100s for a long time, til it got deleted.
we chilled alot in FTB2, where we owned everyone, won't forget him.

bape:

lastly, my ngga bape, me and him go way back, we chilled alot, and trained with each other mad crazily, he and i was in XIV together, and hes a tough ngga, like a fucking gorilla, won't forget you.
  • LMmatador178 and the LM legacy
alright alota ppl have written ther life story on mohh so heres mine sorry in advance if i forget anyone

alright everything started when i first got this game about a week after xmas and alil after my birthday.At first i started off just playing the game not knowing that i could ever play online with a psp. I had fun beating the game but after that i was like Dam? thats it. Then my friend thought me how to go online with it, but i didnt have wifi at my house.......so i started searching for connectionsaround my house an found one outside. So thats how i started playing online

Now for mohh my first account was matador17810 i used this account for about a week until i found out about clans then i created LMmatador178 with a plan to create the best clan in mohh. LM stood for "Los Matadores" (The Killers).Then about a week after starting my LM clan my bro got the game to and he tagged LM and we decided to share leadership. He tagged LMmuerte.At first all i used was sg but in the early days of moh it wasnt nub. Anyways me an my bro decided to start recruiting our first recruit was bestlord10 Mue recruited him even after i told him not to cause he sucked but i allowed it anyways. then a few days later with just 3 of us my bro decided to make LM Bestlord1 co of LM thinking it would help us recruit. Then later that day i had my first war ever against DM. Being a war virgin lol we got horribly slaughtered becausew we didnt know how to war -.-. from that day on DM would become our sworn rivals. Anyways long time went by we recruited more ppl like LM BadBlood LMinferno LM GoDoFYoU and many others got better learned to war an to play together.

Then came the what i like to call the "Golden Age" of LM for a while between the creation of r4w and me quitting playing LM became the topped ranked clan in MOHH because at that time the only other decent clan at that time were DM and B2K and we wrecked them =D. Then shortly after me and my bro stopped playing cause of our lack of a wifi connection most LM went on there own way and joined many other clans.

Then once again my bro and i found a way to get online and we brang back LM again but we were nothing of what we used to be all of our recruits were gone to other clans or had just quit playing except a few of the loyal ones stayed tagged while in this period we recruited probably the most loyal LM member ever LM katana he lived in japan and was never on during the day but mostly in the middle of the night because it was day time in japan lol he stayed tagged through all the times ive been gone and was stilled tagged LM when a started playing again about a month ago.

Back to the story, this part is what i like to call "The Downfall of LM"we brang LM back but we werent that good and this is the part i like but even so we wared alot got alota wins but also alota losses then many of our good players started leaving us for R4W like LM inferno and LM Bestlord10(who later got cut tried to come back an was denied then quit playing mohh). the ppl that were left were left i decided to teach everything i knew all my strats technics and tricks. Then once again i stopped playing because of a loss of wifi -.- but this time i would not come back for a year and a half and when i did come back LM would no longer be and hardly be remebered.

So ya thats my story which can't be told without the LM clan because ive been a one clan man my whole MOHH life

ya i know i missed alota the story and left out alota ppl outa the story so sorry but it was a super long time ago so i dont really remeber much

• kinuhR
Ok so here is my story, I'm not going to list everything I have done in MoHH because that is way too much to list, but let me start off with what happened with R4W.

Pretty much along time ago, when the game first came out, I dont know why but I had a natural thing for the game, I dont know what it was, I was just naturally talented in it and knew how to work it, so I decided to make my first clan.

Well anyways, I made my first clan named XIV - Which alot of you think HotKid made the clan, FYI, he didn't, it was mine.
Me and one of my first buddies in MoHH, Vash2Fast decided to make a clan, not with the intention of being the best, merely just to have fun with the game and represent eachother as a group. Anyways it was me and Vash2Fast and some other people who I cannot really remember, and we just wanted to make a group that just tore everyone up. Anyways me and vash played as XIV with a few random friends we had that were good and we just tore noobs up for a week or two. PRETTY MUCH, we were tearing it up in this game and we saw a noob named HotKid, he wanted to join really badly but I told him no because he wasn't good enough. Anyway he insisted that he could beat in a 1v1 and I told him if he could do that, that I would grant him access to join XIV. Long story short, we played, he used every gun possible trying to kill me but you all know me and my lil shotty
Anyways he failed miserably.

A few days went by and me and Vash noticed alot of random people with XIV in their name and we were like WTF? So anyways I found out that hotkid was tagging up XIV anyway and recruiting random nubs into the clan which I wasn't happy about. So I said fuck it and just left the clan cause there was no way in hell I was going to wear a clan tag that other noobs were wearing as well.

So days went by and I met RuN and BoutIt. LONG LONG LONG story short, me, BoutIt, RuN, and Vash all decided to make a clan named R4W "Ready 4 War" Before we tagged up we all agreed none of us can kick eachother out and we all had equal leadership. With ONE intention only, to completely inilate any clan in our way and anybody with anything in front of their name because we wanted to claim MoHH, OUR GAME! Days went by, I did a majority of the recruiting, I recruited mostly all the major players in R4W, and it went pretty well. We went months without being defeated in a scrim and we kept our title as the head honcho squad that nobody could fuck with. Alot of people envy'd us because they wanted to be apart of it, but they knew they had to be the best and nothing less than the best.

Pretty much certain people "I wont name names" started recruiting bad players which I will not name, because of this I got really annoyed and started cutting players that were going negative agaisnt randoms. RuN was NOT happy with this because he was the nice one between the both of us. Alot of the members felt that if they were on his good side they wouldn't get kicked. Alot of players loved playing with me and talking with me, but they knew if they didnt live up to my standards, they were gone. Because I was the main person who led the Wars. I was the guy who said "Move out" haha
But anyways members were getting kicked and it was causing drama between me and RuN. And Vash and Boutit although they were leaders, Me and RuN maintained the role as the big guys of R4W.

As time progressed we kept getting new members, and I kept kicking them if they were bad, anyways we got a certain group who I cant remember who decided to go scrim without mine or one of the leaders consent. And that was a team rule, You DO NOT scrim unless you have a leader with you. Anyways I believe they went and lost to DM without me being there and I was PISSED. DM was my arch enemy even though I was cool with PLACtion and a few other people from DM, they were the big rivals agaisnt R4W. Pretty much after those people in R4W that I didnt agree to join ruined our win streak, I decided that it was too much and I quit R4W. But inbetween that time period, I kept R4W undefeated, recruited some of the best players the game has ever seen, trained some of the players in R4W, maintained the role in R4W of the best player pretty much "not to sound cocky"

- I have been known to be a cocky shit talking bastard who accepted nothing less from the best and was without a doubt the most strictest leader MoHH has ever - A lot of people were angered by being kicked out of R4W or angered that I was a hard ass mother fucker, but to be honest, I was a HUGE part in why R4W got to where it got to.

I dont believe im the only reason R4W was the best clan in MoHH. I just feel that I contributed to R4W more than anyone else has, and I mean that with all honesty. People did also contribute but what I did for R4W was crazy. I put so many hours into this game its ridiculous. Im not saying this to be a concieted person, I just feel that way because of a lot of reasons. I filtered out the bad players, was a fucking crazy warer, undefeated in 1v1's, recruited some of the best players in the game, trained some of the best players in the game.

I think if you carry R4W in your clan tag to represent what we once were, I give you my thanks. RuNUpNYoSpot im sure gives you the same thanks, same with Bout It and same with Vash2Fast.

We have ALL moved on, to different clans, different games, different consoles, hell some of us are even MARRIED now.

But I want ALL of you to remember what R4W was and what we stood for.

R4W didn't just mean Ready4War, it also meant we were the RAW'est people in the game, we were the best of the best, the ELITE players.
We were the players that made you throw your PSP out of rage, Sell your game back to gamestop, quit gaming altogether.

R4W just wasnt a competitve gaming team. It was a brotherhood of gamers that shared one common goal.
TO BE THE BEST AND NOTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!

As far as best players go..

There is alot of players that are good in this game, but to be honest I think this list needs a look.

R4W Monkey - You always message me for money on AIM which gets annoying, we dont talk like we used to, but I say without a doubt you are one of the best players MoH:H has EVER SEEN. Without a doubt - BEST nades in the game HANDS down.

Vash2Fast - You are without a doubt a pro at this game homie, I never talk to you anymore, but you were my shotgun buddy and I loved mowing down kids with you, I could always count on you to have my back no matter what happened.

Royal1Wun - You were a good player Roy. You led a clan that is still living to this day, and for that, I give you props. Although everyone in DM hates me, you have always had my back and told them to stfu even though they are your clan members. I give you my thanks in making your clan members remember who I am and what I've done.

snowboard340 - You were a good player snow, a great shotgun and a great player. I remember back in the day we used to wear the Navy suit together on Airfield and just mow kids down. Without a doubt I give you my thanks for showing dedication for your team like no other.

H3ADSH0T23 - I can honestly say, I have never really gotten to know you, but I loved playing with you, you were an OG and you were also a good player. You didnt talk much but you were cool.

den24cb - You were a good player, I remember when I told you that if you meleed me I would join OMA, then eventually you joined R4W haha, good times.

brianslayer3 - After vash disappeared you became my next great homie, you were a great shotgun and a great player. I was always happy to join deathmatches with you and tear kids up. Although we arent really friends now because of some drama that happened, you still remain in my thought whenever I think of MoHH.

DemonKing - I remember you always thought DM was better than R4W and we always had these arguements over it, but to be honest man, you were a great gehwer man. Back in the OG days, you were one of the best snipers in the game.

Ballinn - I have never really played with you man, but everyone tells me you were one of the greatest players in the game. I give you props for getting a title like that because its not easy. I wish I couldve played more with you but I give you props for earning a spot as one of the best players in this game

R4W Daffy - Dude you were a great person to talk to man, you had a great sg and I loved playing with you man, I wish I knew where you were man cause I havent talked to you in years, literally.

Possessed420 - Man I remember you soooo well, you were one cool dude man, you were a great player and you were a true OG.

The Minner 3 - I remember playing with you all the time dude, you never said a word but you were a good player back when you were active.

whoahesgood - I remember you didnt like me at all because I used a shotty hahaha, but hands down you were the best STG the game has ever seen. TO THIS DAY, I remember we were on a game on airfield and I jumped up trying to pop lock and drop you, but you just put a bullet into my head and dropped me, I dont know why I remember that death so well but I do lol.

VMP Rathion - I remeber when you and your buddy had star wars names man, me and monkey played you on Mnt Village 2v2 and you and your buddy were sniping, dude that was the most intense match of my life bro, hella props to you dude.

DrAc0 - Dude your a great friend of mine man, you always will be and I wish you luck with your marriage and your kid.

earthwormsam - You were a great player man, I got alot of respect for you because you never talked trash ingame and were always respectful for the most part.

kaxbex - Great player, a true OG

holyphantomx - Great player, true OG

R4W WarRulz - Dude I miss you alot man, I havent talked to you in days, your an OG man

TR solid - We both know I slaughtered you and made you -30 but you were a good player man

And last but not least

RuNUpNYoSpot - Dude you were a good friend of mine, I dont have a problem with you, your a good player, your a good guy, and you were once a good friend of mine, you did help me make R4W what it was and I got respect for you as a player. Im sorry things happened the way they did but it was a good run.

Anyways guys sorry if I forgot anyone, Its been 3 years and Ive forgotten alot of people, but anyways if you have ever worn the clan tag "R4W" Mad Respect

Keep gaming guys, expect nothing less from the best, remember that.

R4W Will forever remain, a Living Legend.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="windowbg"><table style="table-layout: fixed;" width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="overflow: hidden;" rowspan="2" valign="top" width="16%">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
  • R4W Best1
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="windowbg"><table style="table-layout: fixed;" width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="overflow: hidden;" rowspan="2" valign="top" width="16%">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Yo guys its Mike, Ive been grounded so thats why im taking this time to write about my whole life on MOH:H.

I first started MOH:H in 2006... sometime around Christmas that year.
My brother jeremy and I would always stay together in the rooms n Double Team every1 around us with or amazing RPG skillz. XP
Our Accounts back then were BOOM BOOM M(ike) and BOOM BOOM J(eremy).

About a week into the game, we started using the Shotgun and started to really own people!!!
Our 1st clan was NTA. lmfao it was naruto something. idk, it was gay.
hmmm i was NTA Mike n He was NTA Guy or something.
We were dum as shit n decided to make girl accs to fuck with the perves lmfao,
they got mad as shit, i was NTA Kristina n My bro was NTA Katie, n we said we were twins... anyway, that was stupid.

We got a lot better and jeremy left me to join B2K, a very OG clan (B2K Titan and B2K solid, etc)
My bro left them n we met this dude that was cool as shit, he had a name with boss in it so we called him boss ever since.
Me, Jeremy and Boss started the OG CRIPS clan, I was CRIPS SQUAD, my bro was CRIPS 6Star, and CRIPS BOSS, this clan grew veeerrryyyy big!
We became the huge Rivals of B2K and would always war n talk mad shit.

During this time, ALL of the legends started to appear. (T2shotup, solid, TF Hova, earthwormsam(Myers), whoahesgood,etc)
we picked up T2shotup(original #1 rank player and 1st Machine gun pro) but he never tagged for us cuz we were noobs n sucked.lmao
We got sooo many people and 1 was CRIPS Nirvana (Nirvana XD) who became 1 of my best friends i ever had on this game.
Hmmm i had my 1st MOH:H GF (CRIPS SEXY32) haha shes a real girl and she is pretty damn cute. her name was Kandice. I still talk to her every once n a while.

CRIPS lasted for about 2 or 3 months and my bro quit and joined OMA with OMA Lilnick and OMA den24cb, my bro was OMA Cobra. I kept my
CRIPS SQUAD acc and got a really high rank.
CRIPS was still really big and full of noobs like CRIPS CINDER5 and this KC nigga who tried to always take over.

OMA eventually started to die and me and my brother met PhilipinoFOB and we all made the OG clan FOB.
At this time, LM appeared and my brother and I met LMmuerte and LMmatador187. they were two of the best sg noobs ever.
But FOB was a Gewehr clan, we all had this special thing we called(the Force) where aim your rifle n put a string down the middle of the screen
or put a dot on the target, this way, you wouldnt need to aim to shoot people. and no1 could ever beat us. we all were pos 30 in every game.

in the clan was FOB im reppn(me), philipinoFOB(john), FOB 6Star(my bro), Pwndbad(TR Pwndbad), FOB Nirvana(Nirvana XD), FOB Hot1Girl(amber)(XIV HOTGIRL).
we were all good friends and we all pwnd but then there was drama and shit with Sgt. (Sgt SLaYaH and Sgt Nebula7 and Sgt FOFE n Sgt Titan) very big legends.)
Sgt took Pwndbad and Nirvana from us and everything fell apart.

Eventually Sgt Died and we all were good with eachother, me n slay became good friends. Soon after I decided to go solo because i became 1 of the best m1 players ever along with whoahesgood and nirvana XD, i made an acc TheBest1Here.

One day i was in a Airfield game with all the OG R4W wen they 1st made it. this was R4W bout it, R4W Monkey, etc. Monkey offered me a T/O.
Back then 1v1s were done at mnt v day and went to 15 n u gotta win by two. they game was real close and monkeys gew was nasty! it was 15-14 so he had to get 1 more, well....
he did but he said no1 else could even get to 6 with him and they let me join n thats when I 1st Tagged AS R4W Best1.

We were sooo nasty, R4W Monkey, R4W Ballinn, R4W Runup, snowboard340, R4W Bout it, R4W JoKeR (DM Falcon), R4W OwNaGe, R4W den24cb, R4W Lilnick. this was the best clan in the game...no doubt.
We went real strong for a longgg time but noobs eventually got recruited n it started slowin down. We were big rivals with OG DM. and our wars were done
at Belgium Forest, and most of the tim 6v6 or more!!!

R4W JoKeR quit and went to DM and became DM Falcon. he made their clan even better... They had DM Charles, DM demonking, DM Hova(TF Hova), etc!
so the wars were very intense btween the two legendary clans.

Waaaaayyy later down the road, MOH:H2 came out and i went to that and pwnd in 3 days!!!! i got to rank 1 hahahaha, i hated it and deleted my r4w acc on mohh2
but didnt realize that it goes for both games so i deleted it 4real...... i actually cried lmfao.

i met this dude on mohh2 named p3rFeCtIoN and we pwnd together so i made my solo Ex3leNcE acc.
Came back to mohh1 and r4w died....
so i went solo for a while and met up with TR solid and we started making all these secret accs to pwn ppl.
I was Taco Beef, he was Taco Stain.
I was SP Dr Pepper, he was SP Cocacola.
sooooooo many more that we made!!!
eventually he became a huge pothead lmfao/ crck head, sold his psp and his wifi.....
he left this long ass speech on the r4w site n shit bout how i was his nigga and blahh blahh, no homo, i cried n quit moh for about 2 months... came back n
R4W OGs had split up into OGz and TGZ, i joined TGZ with lilnick n den, we pwnt 4real but all clans kept dieing from then on except pi...

fuckin pi....

im tired of typing cause i still have about a year and a half to go over so imma put key facts.

ACCOUNTS

1 - BOOM BOOM M
2 - NTA Mike
3 - CRIPS SQUAD
4 - OMA drummer
5 - FOB im reppn
6 - TheBest1Here
7 - R4W Best1
8 - Ex3leNcE
9 - TR Legend
10 - ix 2Quick xi
11 - Mr AmAzZiNg
12 - AmAzZiNg420
13 - A DEAD MOOSE
14 - WF WorLdBest
15 - OD WrLdFinst
16 - FAH SQUAD
17 - FAH CrYsIs
18 - FAH Pikachu
19 - One AnD Only
20 - TR LeGeNdArY
21 - DeLiNqUiT420
22 - QuiK Pikachu
23 - WhO DaT NgGa
24 - DGK Mike
25 - DGK Tyriq
26 - Cutest Couple (Me and Macy Dated and made this name just 1 L was a capital i)
27 - EmoTiioNLesS
28 - R4W 73LacK
29 - SP Dr Pepper
30 - Taco Beef
31 - ESB Nikka
32 - putohs2T
33 - TGZ Ex3leNcE
34 - The 73LacK1
35 - X15 MoNsTa
36 - X15 Legend
37 - GrN AsAs5iN
38 - PI Ex3leNcE (i was 1 of the first PI but i quit that day, lmao)
39 - OnceWasLegnD
40 - Best1
41 - I3est1(i)
42 - l3est1(L)
43 - LM FOB
44 - LM Ex3leNcE
45 - QuiiKnEsS
46 - R4W Ex3leNcE

RESPECTS TO ALL MY NIGGAS OVER THE YEARS

TR solid - Johnyy,You were 1 of the best...EVER.. and you know you were always my nigga you know this, Imma miss yo ass fo lyfe, I kno shit is hard man and wish the best for you man.HAHAHA LOVE YOU 4 EVA nigga ESE no homo. take care.

Nirvana XD - Rob, you were my 1st good friend on MOH:H and I still remember all the shit we used to talk about, like how u smoke too much
n how you stole kandice from me. LMAO I'll always remember you, havnt seen u in years bro. holla back if you ever see this.Lots of love

Ballinn - Fuck you nigga!... JK i dont even kno if we were cool, you treated me shitty sometimes and others we would chill hard sahn,
But either way man, I've always looked up to yo ass. MOH:H gonna miss you. Take Care nigga, GOOD LUCK IN soccer you faggot.

XIV Hotkid - YO!!!! I just met you before you quit man, me you and solid really owned it up that last month... I always seen you play tho. Good luck in everything man.

boss - ey boss, i kinda lost you man, we was tight as shit back in crips then you went to dm wen i went to r4w, well anyway, holla at me if you get this, hope all is good.

Pwndbad - Alec, idk where you went bro but me and you used to pwn together before you quit after fob n shit. holla at me.

Myers - We just recently became real cool man n im glad we did, you cool as shit for an asian lmfao! and back then when you were earthwormsam i always looked up to you, then you dissappeared n wondered what ever happened to him. but anyways, You are a part of MOH:H for life. its going to miss you nigga. and its no problem to help you become a playah hahahaha. you can always come talk to me man. take care of emily. peace bro, lots of love

B4L Marine - Yo man, I never knew you from any of your other accounts but b4l.. but when i saw you play, i was jealous. hahah i used to talk shit and always try to beat you.
But recently since you came back, i met you forreal n we got real tight, you werent a OG R4W but now you R4W $ lyfe nigga, we pwnin hackers n shit all the time n we dont even hax!!!!!
You tight as shit Adem, happy to be with u in r4w. lots of love to you nigga.

CoN - You a ho nigga... haha but you good as shit, with or with out hax n you know how to play the game for realz. hope we kool bro.

Agent - Kuma, you tight bro and I remember da old dayz when i always tried to beat you, never could, still kinda cant, you another nigga thats good without hax.
Really look up to you bro. Good luck with changing the game bro. We niggaz, love ya no homo.

LMmuerte - Alex you were real tight with me since the crips days. i remember when you and chris tricked me into giving you the secret to the gewehr rifle n u just taught me to dbl shoot a shotty. hahahah you niggaz fucked wit me but w.e. I love you guyz fo life Lots of love to alex and chris. you guyz are a part of MOH:H 4ever!

ReNeGaDe - I loved the whole time we were kool nigga you ugly brit jew.
hahaha i miss warring with you bro, you a big part in my story too. i just havnt got to that yet. love ya nigga.

Ray - Ray... I love you nigga from the old LM days all the way thru the 2nd r4w days to now man, you a straight G, you always powned and never hacked. imma miss yo ass.

Ashley - Hey Ashley, we kinda went through a ton of shit together since we've met earlier this year. but i dont regret any of it. you are a great part of my story in this game and im very happy to have met you. We met 1 time when i was trying to figure out if you were really a girl or not and it was funny how i got your number... you thought you could beat me 1v1.
that was smart cause I beat you and you were still slow to gimme the digits haha, We soon became beeeeessssst friends and were always together! I miss those days and im sorry i started to want to be more than a friend with you, i hope everything is still cool. I'd love for you to come back to MOHH and pwn with me again, at least for a short time before i retire shortly... Lots of love...

Draco

Ok well wehn i first heard the game was coming out, i joined the EA forums and started looking for clans to join or atleast kool people to hang with. I met kin like the first day and he was talkin shit to other players...and i liked it. so we met through the forums and we played together on the game. i met bout it vash run and etc all through that first day of playing the game and being on the forums. so of course, i got an invitation to r4w asap [with the approval of run and bout it and vash]i met my best friends snow and snipa around the same time and weve owned all the games weve played together. as i was getting ready to go to college, my freakin psp joystick got jammed and i never got a new one for a few months so i stopped playing. then when i finally talked to snow once again, and he told me he didnt have internet for his psp, i vowed to never play again until he came back. now he's back,just like old times...except im married with a kid but u know

• Snowboard340
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>i started playing a little after the christmas the game came out, because thats when i got my psp...my brother showed me how to get online....

my first account was snowboard340, and i just randomly made that name up after ski club...i was a huge rpg whore for a week or two, until i learned how to talk in game...i thought noob was a compliment, so i kept using rpg, until i asked what it meant...

then i moved to shotgun, and made my first friends on mohh, dm senshi (wasnt his name back then, but i cant remember) and dm sniper (aka spartan, but this also wasnt his name back then)...So i played with them a lot every night....

i don't really remember what happened in the time frame after that...until kinuhr recruited me to r4w, and then i started playing with him, bout it, run up, brianslayer, draco, monkey, ownage, den24cb, vash2fast, best1, and warrulz a lot....sorry if i missed anyone...

i played in a few wars and r4w was undefeated back then....i was friends with the rival dm, i liked everyone except ccspikes17...then i met snipamasta and kept trying to get him to join r4w, i don't think i was the one who recruited him, but i asked a lot.....

i played with all the new r4w's as they were recruited, and a lot of other people to like all of xiv, pi in its early days, tr, crips, sgt, and arquick....i loved playing mohh...i think i had 24 days on my account before it got hacked....

i played 1v1's a lot for a while, and i loved playing monkey...i played him a lot, but i never won...i came close many times though...that was during the gewer days of mohh....i only had a few losses (other than monkey)....then i stopped liking them, and i refused all of them, until i played ballinn, a few months later....

Then i remember when kin, vash, and monkey stopped playing...then kin came back and we lost an 8v8 with dm or something like that...that was the near the end of the original r4w...we won mount village, lost the streets, and got 2 flags on belgium forest and the game disconnected...then we made a new game, and dm came back with 3 straight flag captures to win...it was a close game...

a little after that, i lost internet for my psp because my brother left his psp on the table with the internet on (my dad did not know we played online) so he changed the password to the router...and that was the end of my mohh for over a year...i did stay and help out with the site...and i talked to everyone a lot..then r4w died multiple times...and now it this site

i missed a lot, but i have horrible memory for these things, idk why..

Accounts :

snowboard340
R4Wsnowboard
pistol user
R4W SNOW

and a few other joke ones i dont remember

Just thought I'd share.
Cheers!

-MyeRs

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
nigga, you forgot XIV xsnipex (ME) and Calik95. We used to always glitch remember?

Stream:

MyeRsC

Founding Member
Sorry I wrote this a long time ago LMAOO.
I missed to add a couple of people up there :(

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i got mohh in august of 2007 when i bought my phat psp. i only got it cuz my friend at school was like dude this game is awesome u can play adhoc 16v16 so i was like whatever lol. i was such a noob online yo lol didn't really play it much until like march or february of 2008. i was an rpg noob like everyone who starts out lol then you switch it up to the sg. wen i was an sg nub i joined this clan UBE i was UBEKERELL cuz my first acc was kerell1992 like my youtube channel. it was basically me and this kid UBEPIOWAH that was my bro for a bit haha we'd play many games on that rainy bridge map i forget the name he would snipe and i would sneak around in the other base and sg ppl. eventually he stopped going online and i watched clans come and go.

eventually another friend of mine, EM General S, asked me to help him lead EM. apparently there was like a breakup and a lotta ppl quit. i was EM HeAdShOt. that was the first successful time i had as a leader. gen wasn't really on that much so i did recruiting and shit that's where i met my second friend on mohh EM traffic that was my man shit i think i still have his number in my old phone we used to chill so bad i fucking miss you bro. so anyway i discovered now that sg was noob and became a huge bar user. i would chill on italy city DM the 32 player ones those were so much fun. i got into shit talking too lol there was this one dude c2k dogzilla wat a fag and most of the isking clan. i love Oldmanisking tho lol you my bro otto we had fun times on italy city. we had a "rivalry" with tmen clan and then beat us lol we were that bad yeah. also i had a guy punisher something he taught he how to hack and i got nitepr and shit.

eventually EM died and i was chillin one day and this guy DFballinsldr asked me to join DF. well i was like hell yeah cuz DF was a pretty damn good clan. this was crazy yo i was in the clan for a lil bit as DF TornadO then all of a sudden EM general s came back so i went back to EM. and then i went back to DF lol that's why my acc was DF T0Rn4D0 cuz tornado was taken and deleted already. anyways i met lots of great kids here man this was the summer of 2008 i played with DF all the time. my best friend became ballin and DF chinchila i still text that nigga sometimes lol. we used to freekill all the time, too. i also discovered that if u freekill someone using a name imposter their rank goes down lol. so we freekilled hackers and PI AhNeM cuz he was a faggot.

anyways around september me and DFstillsmokin (kaka) warred DM and we beat there ass lol that was fun. then kaka wanted to join OD but he told ren he would only join if i could come too. i debated it for a while cuz DF man they were my bros. but i was like whatever i'll join this clan. god was i bad lol. but OD owned. ironically that was my name haha. it was funny cuz i'd get kicked out of all the wars and i was totally cool with leaving if it was better for the team. i loved OD man: ren, pop, tree, locks, ave i love you guys. i eventually got better and better at the game and started doing pretty good in wars. we had a rivalry going with FL it was friendly and we'd war like every night that shit was so much fun cuz we were legit it wasnt like warring PI. we also warred DM but they were way wack. we did that 8v8 with all the ogs and shit and beat them so bad. then OD and FL decided to combine to make ATR thats where i met morby and others.

after ATR uhm i think that died a bit and i joined a remake of R4W that agent, ray, ballin, and ares made. we pwned for a bit then my psp analog stick broke and i was out of action for like a month. then R4W died while i was out it was gay they thought i traitored them for hurley and doggy's gay ass clan yeah right. but whatever.

i came back at the end of january and OD was dead we brought it back a lil it was basically me and ren randomly lol fucking around. then RR came out we tried to have OD expand into it but yall were like fuck this game and didn't wanna play it -_-. so i came back to mohh and did a remake of XIV with con and amber (xiv hotgirl). we did well but then i quit to play RR fulltime and joined DM.

there that's my abbreviated mohh story. cool game i miss a lot of ppl.

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

CoN - You a ho nigga... haha but you good as shit, with or with out hax n you know how to play the game for realz. hope we kool bro.
i heard he was good as shit as well. fascinating