Medal of Honor

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Console: Headset:
EA confirmed during their press conference last night that their upcoming Medal Of Honor reboot would be getting a multiplayer beta starting June 21st. Players will get access to two maps and will be playable on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 also PC

Anyone downloading it?

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
no and also if u have battlefield bad company 2 and register in the guns club site that ea made that was also announced on e3, you can get your hands on the demo of medal of honor this thursday.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
TDM starts out at 24 players online. Awww I was expecting 32 from the old days ;)

This game is definitely on my list to get.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
If they put in maps from mohh I dont even know what I would do with myself. CTF on mountain village day and belgium forest on xbl? Yeah I would pay $75 for that

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
it will be available from XBL & PSN monday as a free downloadable multi-playa beta....

24person multi-playa btw.....shhhhhhweeeeet.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
1 question tho... is the multiplayer game selection like matchmaking style or make ur own game and have someone join it style? o an have any of u realized how BFBC2 is almost like simular to cod4 and mw2?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I havent played bFbC2, im definitely gettin this beta thanx for the heads up outlaw

Stream:

D

den24cb

The game looks sick. To play the beta you need to be a BFBC2 VIP (whatever that is) or you need to pre-order the game .