Medal Of Honor(Next Gen plus PC)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well i read that EA is releasing a new Medal of Honor for the big boy systems and its not the usual ww2 moh, its a modern version of moh i believe., from what i read, the online is being developed by Dice i believe.

here is press release: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1051099p1.html

here is the teaser trailer: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnxuCoNUqVY[/ame]

gameplay will be showed during the VGA's on 12/12/09

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I bet EA is looking at Infinity ward and thinking, what could we possibly rip from your game and add it to our own? Looks sick, but could we use another modern warfare on the way? Its confirmed MW3 is in the works as well. Would be awesome to see a side game to come to the PSP!!!!!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I bet EA is looking at Infinity ward and thinking, what could we possibly rip from your game and add it to our own? Looks sick, but could we use another modern warfare on the way? Its confirmed MW3 is in the works as well. Would be awesome to see a side game to come to the PSP!!!!!
i doubt they would make a psp game especially since they know that psp games are piratable.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
wow tht vid suked wat info i get some old dude with some prty bad hair nd

r u kiddin mw3 i wonder if it will b as gud as this one

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
FV, just because you've seen it doesn't mean the rest of us haven't...

Stream:

D

den24cb

If this game is anything like airborne then no way in hell would I get it. But anything could be better than mw2 right now. The game is getting ridiculous.

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
i doubt they would make a psp game especially since they know that psp games are piratable.
Yeah, and don't forget the missing analog stick. It's feels different looking around with the face buttons.

Stream:

D

den24cb

How am I an idiot? Let's see your about 13-14 you don't know shit. Your a straight bitch.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol thats good (the first part).

doubtful that a psp game will come

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
If this game is anything like airborne then no way in hell would I get it. But anything could be better than mw2 right now. The game is getting ridiculous.
i know right..... i really dont think mw2 was worth all the hype. it got really boring and it hasnt been a month since its release

Stream:

R

ReminderR

the javelin gliltch n models are just fucking stupid im getting 1 bursted by the models like across the map fucking really? and the javelins dont even get me started at least u can turn dem off in gb

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
the javelin gliltch n models are just fucking stupid im getting 1 bursted by the models like across the map fucking really? and the javelins dont even get me started at least u can turn dem off in gb
javelin glitch is getting patched soon and if you get caught on xbl using that glitch, you will get a 24 hr ban