Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
looks like u had a great time. Hope it goes well :D

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Meat you have no idea how many people were a good looking couple. And to be honest, I don't think I'm good looking at all. But thanks for the feedback fellas.

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
Meat you have no idea how many people were a good looking couple. And to be honest, I don't think I'm good looking at all. But thanks for the feedback fellas.

lol u my not dank so....buut does it mata...!!!!!!!! congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
::cheers

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I been married for 8years now,and it the shittest,hardiest,and stupidiest thing I ever did...LMFAO...JKJKJK...I also got married at 20yrs old,and that was the best decision I ever made...Congrads bro...Wish you the best of luck...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
U got a good lookin one draco! Congratz bro! Hope u had a great wedding!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
good looking couple man, draco killing it with the shirt lool

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Draco I couldnt have found a better look peice of meat myself...oh and your wifey is pretty good looking too :D

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Lol what kind of meat are you talking about dick? Oh and yea guys I'm light skinned[German and black] and she is phillipino/hispanic/half black/half white so yea our babies will be mixed! Um on the comment about the shirt, I didn't really care because it was coming off that night anyway.*winks*

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i didnt know you were black (non racial). i can tell you got german in your. looks like you had a good time. hope it goes well for you. :)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
AWESOME DRACO!!!!!! Congrats bro I mean it.

I saw Illinois won today, you're welcome.

You guys look great together and I hope yo guys are happy for the rest of you lives.

And what would a CptReilly post be without...

GET IN THAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Congrats Draco, I'm really happy for you man! Great decision, hope you two have a long happy life together :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
wow youre one lucky man Draco, shes one good looking lady. I wish you both the best of luck.