mario gets surgery TODAY!!

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
well around 6pm est ill be getting surgery. they will be taking out my appendix because i have appendicitis which means it could burst and kill me. this is my first surgery ever so im a little nervous

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
LOL ll. Hey man chill it'll be fine I have had surgery before and it really wasn't anything. If you freak out like I did (I was 10 guys give me some slack them docs are SCARY) they'll give you some majic stuff that makes you forget everything till afterwards, it felt like I blacked out after 10 seconds or so after they gave me the stuff but my Dad said I was awake all the way to the OR before they gave me the knockout gas. Anyhow I don't remember a thing from it and it wasn't that bad. Don't be nervous and you'll be fine man. It really ain't no big deal so goodluck and we'll see you back after the surgery battle which we are sure you will win! :thumbup(1):

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

ha ha good luck man. dont end up like that guy in the Awake Movie where you can hear and feel things that would freak me out i never want to get surgery especially heart transplant if i could feel that ughhh!

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Good Luck Mr Italiano man! just eat a big giant mushroom and you'll be fine bro!

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
My cousin once got surgery,it was terrible.
when he woke up, he found out that they had circumsized him.

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
dont trip ..i got dat shit once..
i came out High of da Morphine but im Kool.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Good luck Mario, you'll be fine, no worries at all.

The CPT has probably had surgery like 6 times, and look at me, I'm kick ass.

They'll put your ass under and you wont even be conscious. Just be prepared for some nausea afterwards... BLEEEEH!!!!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Super Mario Brothers Dude!!!...Good Luck bro you'll be just fine...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM killerx01

Corporal
heh no sweat dude, i got my appendix taken out too due to apendicidis.
it not as bad as you think, all will be well.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I never got my appendix takin out, but i did get my wisdom teeth pulled. They'll probably just give you some sleepin medicine. They did that to me and when i woke up, i was so high, i told my mom, ''Mom i told all my friends i'd get high today'' without even realizing it