Malicious Vengeance

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
hello

Hey guys im from MV which is a clan from mohh1, we basically brought all the pros left in mohh1 together and made a clan to go to all games, just introducing, if you need us for anything or just wanna chill, register at

MV4L.tk

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
o geez b4 ppl strt critizing wut speed sed. we didnt bring all the pros left. we brought all the ppl we thout tht were gud.

alot of you (i think) kno me as nub NAMsmartz if u played mohh tht is. i did get gud no lie, but hey it was too late. we actually are a ftb3 and mw2 team on ps3. jus tryna be cool wit you all.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Spell check detects ∞ spelling and grammar mistakes.

J/K Welcome to the site.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Welcome to the site SpEeD and MV. Don't be an asshole on here too smartz. :rofl4:

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol wassup guys
better improve on ftb3,as i recall winning a cw against yall,with that triple nade kill :D
good luck!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
o geez b4 ppl strt critizing wut speed sed. we didnt bring all the pros left. we brought all the ppl we thout tht were gud.

alot of you (i think) kno me as nub NAMsmartz if u played mohh tht is. i did get gud no lie, but hey it was too late. we actually are a ftb3 and mw2 team on ps3. jus tryna be cool wit you all.
Your team should start doing gamebattles on ps3. I still have the game winning collateral I got on you guys when I joined snipas team practice

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
Grammer Nazi Zombie? I had no clue I was suppose to talk correct lol. We do have a GB Team. Matter a fact we have two because we wanted the best people on one roster and the ok people on another.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Grammer Nazi Zombie? I had no clue I was suppose to talk correct lol. We do have a GB Team. Matter a fact we have two because we wanted the best people on one roster and the ok people on another.
4v4 next weekend?

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
Eh, we already kind of have a war this weekend and I want to take it slow. So the weekend after next would be fine.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
hey guys welcome to the site. if you guys wanna do an awl on ftb3 hit me up :thumbsup: