Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 4 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Looking for Dedicated COD5 Clan.

Stream:

G

Gala

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that get kartz sk fv gr8 me i can get rewiind whitefeather FIash, DeT AKiLLeZ. all them

Stream:

G

Gala

bump.... btw gr8 you said every cod 4 team gets smashed by waw people? in my opinion waw is going to get smashed come mw2. its so different. i played cod4 today and i play worse on there.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
nah im good on cod4 too, i just like waw more, just my opinion, not trying to diss any cod4 players

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Gala, i'm not getting a big team like that, Big team = Sloppiness/Random losses.
This is my roster so far(some havent excepted invites)

Me (15k)
MoDiiFiiEd II(3k)
xRaZzLe tP(3k)
Porax(11k)
firevice(75k)

Modified is TyLoX right now its his second account, his mod acc got banned for bitching out an admin lol but it should be unbanned in the next couple of days. if you want to see the team go to my page www.gamebattles.com/profile/OriginaL_ReasonN
and its | DvS | but in the WaW Ladder.

Stream:

G

Gala

sk seems like you know a lot of good cod waw people if you get scrims going invite me to them

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Dont know why u put GB ranks, cuz they really dont mean anything, and FYI FV got his from us

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
cuz he never wanted to do GBs with us, so we let him off, i told him if he wanted to actually do some with us then i would put him back on, but i guess hed rather be with SK

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
bump.... btw gr8 you said every cod 4 team gets smashed by waw people? in my opinion waw is going to get smashed come mw2. its so different. i played cod4 today and i play worse on there.
You bumped a introduction thread just to keep talking shit?

Stream:

G

Gala

not talking shit, he was just insulting cod 4 people, but idc its all good chill bro.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
i wasnt insulting cod4 people, just saying every cod4 team that we faced we destroyed