look i found a vid of con!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
gj on the spelling bee con [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_tn4qcSNw[/ame]

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
your just lookin for an argument aren't you tits lol?

Stream:

R

ReminderR

oh also man i get it u have no friends lets not try 2 act 2 tuf on the internet and attempt to make some friends ya your illterate we cant help that your mother dropped u when you were a baby not her fault she was so high every night its an addiciton move on so u mite as well just quit life because lets face it with ur iq u cant even get a job pumping gas ur that stupid so im saying nice attempt but once again u fail flubby fuck oh while ur cap carding more bullshit ill b glad to come thru ur screen and punch u right in the juggular and to prove ur that illeterate ya well that mike vick topic saying he sucked ya like nice poll choice really u are dumb ass fuck the options were like i love role models that are criminals and the other 1 was like hes a faggot and the last 1 was i hate vick or sumtin then u say no arguements intended ya like ur that stupid. also im glad u look for these videos on youtube so 1/3 or ur life ur a on ps3 shooting videos of urself all the time the other 1/3 ur on the DM site and the other 1/3 is u looking up retarted videos ya man u life ur live to the fullest keep up the good work skum bag

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
seriously con? it was just a joke kind of.

tits, cool it dude. hes not worth it.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
oh also man i get it u have no friends lets not try 2 act 2 tuf on the internet and attempt to make some friends ya your illterate we cant help that your mother dropped u when you were a baby not her fault she was so high every night its an addiciton move on so u mite as well just quit life because lets face it with ur iq u cant even get a job pumping gas ur that stupid so im saying nice attempt but once again u fail flubby fuck oh while ur cap carding more bullshit ill b glad to come thru ur screen and punch u right in the juggular and to prove ur that illeterate ya well that mike vick topic saying he sucked ya like nice poll choice really u are dumb ass fuck the options were like i love role models that are criminals and the other 1 was like hes a faggot and the last 1 was i hate vick or sumtin then u say no arguements intended ya like ur that stupid. also im glad u look for these videos on youtube so 1/3 or ur life ur a on ps3 shooting videos of urself all the time the other 1/3 ur on the DM site and the other 1/3 is u looking up retarted videos ya man u life ur live to the fullest keep up the good work skum bag

LMFAO I DIDNT even read that. wall of text ftl.

i found a funny vid and decided to to make a funny with the title. my bad i guess. seriously though wtf is wrong with that kid in the vid?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
well wen i talk with the faggot, he always says shit like "i dont care bout ppl online" etc.