long time no seeeeee.

Stream:

T

TF Moho

well has how the handheld been treating of all you guys? 360 has been treating me faboulous i mean ive just been nerding it up all fucking day. i really dont go outside much since i have MLG Matches on Mw2 everyday for like 10 hours straight so i skip my college classes. speaking of skipping classes im going tonight to see lil wayne get realeased from jail WEEZY F BABYYYYYYYY. thats a true nigga right there. black ops is coming out soon, talk about nerding it up. im thinking about dropping out of college so i can reamin pro at what i do. i saw that picture that coolking took in the foodcourt with moh in his hand smiling, well you man you inspired me so on that note i will be taking a picture of black ops in that exact same food court but with a upgrade ill have the gamestop employee that sold me the black ops copy with me in the picture isnt that great! maybe we can hook up on socom i just got a psp from my friend its great so much fun. the graphics are so realistic. OK BYE!

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
i dun care how much you guys hate this kid, hell even i do to a large extent, but he can be pretty funny

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
i saw that picture that coolking took in the foodcourt with moh in his hand smiling, well you man you inspired me so on that note i will be taking a picture of black ops in that exact same food court but with a upgrade ill have the gamestop employee that sold me the black ops copy with me in the picture isnt that great!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GUY SAID SMILING, COOLKING U MY BOY MY BRO BUT THAT SHIT IS TOOO FUNNY

Last edited by a moderator:
Stream:

C

Coolking101

Grrr should have never posted that damn pic! For real... Good luck to you with the B.O. pic...

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Love him, or hate him. CoN is funny as fck!

As ive said b4, CoN is my favorite forum troll :D

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder

con's couch, nice tiger, is that like a metaphor for how you play games? con fierce like tiger!

and his psp station

Stream:

T

TF Moho

con's couch, nice tiger, is that like a metaphor for how you play games? con fierce like tiger!

and his psp station
still the same setup but i dont play psp anymore that has to be atleast a year old.

Stream:

T

TF Moho

Grrr should have never posted that damn pic! For real... Good luck to you with the B.O. pic...
trust me it will b up on this site around 1 am since im going to the midnight release i mean who isn't! and ill b sure to have my arm around the employee and have Black Ops in my hand and im going to make my own shit and its going to say This One is For You Coolking! DM4L! If the picture is so good it will be on the front of My Family's Christmas Cards. I mean how honored would you be Coolking. You will get the Coolest DM of The Year Award!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

trust me it will b up on this site around 1 am since im going to the midnight release i mean who isn't! and ill b sure to have my arm around the employee and have Black Ops in my hand and im going to make my own shit and its going to say This One is For You Coolking! DM4L! If the picture is so good it will be on the front of My Family's Christmas Cards. I mean how honored would you be Coolking. You will get the Coolest DM of The Year Award!
I don't believe DM give out such awards, then again I have yet to experience a whole year here so I guess we will see. I would be honored :p

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Bro I realize that, jokes on him. Idc if he wants to talk bs, I don't spend my life trying to bring people down... He'll gain some sort of maturity one day. Besides, I'm at a different point in my life than many other 16 year olds, I already know what I want to do and got all my immaturity out of me long ago. And GUESS WHAT? I still have fun without being immature :)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Bro I realize that, jokes on him. Idc if he wants to talk bs, I don't spend my life trying to bring people down... He'll gain some sort of maturity one day. Besides, I'm at a different point in my life than many other 16 year olds, I already know what I want to do and got all my immaturity out of me long ago. And GUESS WHAT? I still have fun without being immature :)

+1 This is what all people do in there life, people just take more time than others.