LOL

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Lmao

The joke is the computer can identify MW3 as MW2. We all know MW3 is a $60 map pack ;)

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Lmao

The joke is the computer can identify MW3 as MW2. We all know MW3 is a $60 map pack ;)
-___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
To all the people bitching about it being just like MW2, why the fuck does it matter? I LOVED MW2 and I see no problem paying 60 bucks for 15 new maps, a shit ton of new guns, and a new campaign and spec ops. worth it to me. I don't understand why people say "oh well i dont like that game so let me tell you why it sucks blah blah blah" if you dont like it, good for you, dont buy it. I"ll enjoy it whether or not somebody else doesnt approve.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I was not bitching but just making fun of the game because they used a ton of MW2 resources and shoved it into a 'new' game packaged with a new cover art.

I had a great experience with MW2 except the marathon pro, commando pro, and lightweight pro combination made it a little unfair.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I was not bitching but just making fun of the game because they used a ton of MW2 resources and shoved it into a 'new' game packaged with a new cover art.

I had a great experience with MW2 except the marathon pro, commando pro, and lightweight pro combination made it a little unfair.
And they took that combination out, so now your experience will be even better.

Even though the Sharks suck. :Vik:

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lol could have been a glitch because that same thing happened to me when i tried playing WaW after playing Black Ops :O