LOL

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So I go on the MV site for like the first time,and this kid lofi starts talking mad shit cos he got banned and whatnot. The thread he made was just humorous. Ill copy/paste his words later,and Ill drop the F bombs on the crybaby later :D

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lofi the nut lover sez:
"Go fuck yourselves.

You're all (with the exception of Quickshot) a bunch of fucking gay ass nigger queer shit heads that are a motherfucking disgrace to gaming.
Stay off our fucking site for good. We all fucking hate you. We dont wanna war you unless it's to fucking kick your asses.
If your ignorant enough to think DM will last forever,you might as well just close down your whole fucking site. You will die just like any other clan.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Double post psp:
"I was very surprised at the amount of fucking assholes in this clan. I go on as a friend hoping maybe I could get RR from someone and you all just decide to be a bunch of little fucking pricks. Now go back to your little clan site, your little "brotherhood", with your big fatass, hairy titted leader who's twenty six and has no life (just like the rest of you) and talk as much shit as you want.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Triple post psp(can a mod merge my posts thanks)
"Peace between DM and M-V is over. If I ever see the tag DM on the Xat box again I'm gonna fucking ban it.
Sincerely, lofi ( aka MV I love cock and balls,HAHA so funny to change peoples names.)"

Please, dont unban this kid. He obviously got butthurt alot, and to think this faggot was trying to mooch games from us.
And he said he'll ban from xat? LMFAO

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Well I havent tried merging post but here goes.......

Sorry but I don't think I can or I just can't seem to find the merge posts tool......

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
you can rid lol. And this is dumb as hell