Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 2 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

LOL urban dictionary term for your city?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
k so i did an http://www.urbandictionary.com/ search for my city (and my city is small so urs will probly be on here) and heres what i got http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grand+haven+

1. where u find all the dumb vactioners that don't know how to drive (lol its true)

2. <table id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="index">2. </td> <td class="word"> Grand Haven </td> <td class="tools" id="tools_3233750">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td class="text" colspan="2"> 1) A small beachtown located in the real OC, Ottawa County. John McCain can be seen eating Pronto Pups here. Anthony Kiedis has been glimpsed at the Kirby House.

2) A small West Michigan city full of white, middle class, Christian Reformed people who often do nothing else than contract skin cancer at the beach.

3) Quite possibly the site of the most MIP's ever handed out.

1) Grand Haven: We own it, you just visit.

2) Someone from Grand Haven: "Evolution is fake. Jesus is my homeboy. Everyone else who is alive is a faggot and deserves to burn in Hell with Satan."

3) Grand Haven is building a huge-ass courthouse for all those wily teens.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
that one made me lol

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Lakewood:

A burb just west of Denver. Sits under the base of the Rocky Mountains. A great place to live and be from

Boulder:

A city in Colorado, home of the University of Colorado. A crazy town consisting of primarily hippies, stoners, a couple of rich areas, and of course, the college. Very large party school.

A very... unique town in Colorado. Population consists of Left-wingers, weird hippies, Buddhists, old people and hobos. It is an unwritten law in Boulder that you must never eat anything processed, only things from the earth. Another rule is that you must be as bizarre looking as possible. Oh yeah, the University of Colorado's there too.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder

Crystal River:

A Small Town with its main points being its tent mall and its nuclear power plant. Great places to waste time are the OP Parking Lot or Ft. Island Beach, be warned the beach may be radioactive. There is Nothing to do in this region and days may consist walking from the HS to the Mall and/or Going to the Mud Hole. Admiring the woods while holding Aluminium Cans is also enjoyable.
There is no explaining Crystal River or Citrus County... Visiting it is not recommended.

LMAO at admiring the woods holding a can. It is true though. I work at the said mall and everybody hangs out there or at the mud hole. And it's really hot here in Summer, Batty know what I'm talking about.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
<table style="width: 765px; height: 223px;" id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="index">That was my old city lol

</td> <td class="word"> canton, ohio </td> <td class="tools" id="tools_1989828">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td class="text" colspan="2"> an alright city 60 miles south of Cleveland. Home of the Football Hall Of Fame and the past home of motown greats The Ojays. Has a large population, but also has a large amount of drugs and crime. Prostitution is prominent on Fulton Rd between East Tuscarawas St. and 14th St. N.W. Has alot of wannabe rappers aka the dope dealers who are doing it big and need a clever facade. Cantons Finest aka Canton Police Department has become the gestapo with their "Gang Task Force". They bust those of us just looking to have a good time in our front yards. You know smoke a little green and sip on some drink. Do something useful guys and arrest some of these skanky hoes trying to walk up to my car

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fairfax+county

haha couldnt find my city but found my county is here.
the best part is
certain individuals who live in Fairfax County include many White nationalities, Koreans and Chinese, various African immigrants, Central American immigrants, Military personnel, high-tech geeks, preps, yuppies, stoners, emos, goths, the whitest black people (Oreos), the blackest Asian people (Chiggers), and others.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
My current city

<table id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="word">massillon </td> <td class="tools" id="tools_2739166">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td class="text" colspan="2"> A city of around 30,000 people in northeast Ohio, just west of Canton. Crazy high school football city. Baby boys born in Massillon are given small footballs in the hospital. In fact, Massillon's high school football team has the second winningest program in the nation behind Valdosta, Georgia. A couple of Massillon alumni include Paul Brown and former NFL linebacker Chris Spielman. The Massillon Tigers have a huge, nationally known rivalry with the next door Canton McKinley Bulldogs. This was the topic of the film Go Tigers!...Bobby Knight was also born in Massillon.
We don't care about school here in Massillon, just football. We also don't seem to mind the horrid stench of human waste drifting over from the landfill or sewage plant or whatever it is into the parking lot of the Wal-Mart either.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

Oak Park

A liberal town on the border of the Austin ghetto. A conflicted town that is half "Leave it to Beaver" and half street. Where suburban white boys go to buy and do drugs.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
1. God's NCAA basketball team

2. A medium-sized city in upstate New York

4. nothing except snow. snow october through may.

5.the best damn city in all of america. and...we got the 2003 national champs in our city. often snowy

(Ive never seen snow in october so yeah..)

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
LMAO my city is fucked up

A small city in Southern Connecticut that is being bought out by Yale University. There are rich sections like Beaver Hill, Westville, East Rock, The Cove, and of course the Yale area. Then there are the hoods, The Ville, Hill, Tre, Tribe, Jungle, Eastern Circle, the G, the 2-5, and some others I forgot. Downtown is full of boutiques and stores at which only Yalies shop. There are tons of public high schools and one prep school, Hopkins. It is ghetto and there are gangs and drugs on every corner but out of state gangsters don't respect the hustling that is going on in New Haven. I wouldn't either, lol. It's pretty safe. Sure it's no Southport, but people shouldn't be afraid of it.
"My mom says I can't go to New Haven --I'll get shot"
"Please girl, you're crazy, nothing is going to happen to you. You can get shot in Westport too."

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i think i win:

<TABLE id=entries><TBODY><TR><TD class=index></TD><TD class=word>sudbury </TD><TD class=tools id=tools_575639>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sudbury#</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text colSpan=2>a mostly white town where the only people hoo have not gotten drunk by 7th grade are the computer geeks

<TABLE id=entries><TBODY><TR><TD class=word>sudbury </TD><TD class=tools id=tools_1823398>7 up, 2 down</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text colSpan=2>Sudbury is a freakin' rich town with a bunch of sluts. There is a very small percentage of decent (clothing or otherwise) people in this town and most of them are viewed as freaks and end up leaving and already hate the town. Girls are amazingly sluttly and the guys are immature (but pretty hot). Many members of the band Girl Authority live in Sudbury. Chris Evens and his family live in sudbury along with a BUNCH of other famous people.
(quoted from a girl thats lives in sudbury) 'all my teachers are jelous of me because I am hotter than they were when they were kids. And I am hotter than all our guy teachers wives'
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
there's more drugs in sudbury than in da projects cuz every1 can afford it
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Stream:

DM Klutch

1st Lieutenant
pronounced low-die...a sometimes frustrating town full of druggies and "whine-o's" but an all around nice place to live. thank god for the delta riiiiight?

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
I can't copy n paste on my iPod but look up Killingworth bcuz dats the town dat goes to my skool with me (HK)