Leaving BC2 Team.

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Hey I talked to Filis and he told me the team captain was Spades. So I thought I would just post here. In saying that I wish to withdraw from the BC2 team. I want to leave because I don't believe I'm that good and I want to focus more on the COD Teams.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Practice man, thinking you are not good and knowing you are not good are two different things.. All I'm saying is don't walk away from obstacles just because you think you can't get over them, know for sure so you have no regrets? Got it brother? LT out

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I suck at Bc2 too btw or at least I think I do. Now that the team lost a member I'll join/tryout If you guys need da help. Just dont get mad If i make a "mistake".

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I suck at Bc2 too btw or at least I think I do. Now that the team lost a member I'll join/tryout If you guys need da help. Just dont get mad If i make a "mistake".
don't worry as long as u don't do team kills, blow up the bomb with rockets or C4, or shoot at a building that u have no reason to shoot at (like if no one is there or UR not gonna camp in it, sometimes when u break the walls u get better cover spots in them :O) we won't yell at u

Stream:

C

Coolking101

We'd love to have you on the team Raiden!

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
lol shiiiit. I'm not that fucking bad lol. It also has to do with that map pack shit.