Last chance Thread(updated daily)

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
This thread is for summer season only,Bc2.We will be playing together all the time,I dont wanna see a game where we are not in the same game. This is it guys,to prove DM will be a force,to get known,I will start taking this a little more seriously FYI.Im not going to be a dick,but I will be the leader I was chosen to be.And I need everyne whos apart of this team to play her role.These are my instructions.

Coolking-Play everynight.I see you are on netflix sometimes and thats ok,but when I need you to play then you have to go,unless your with fam..I understand that.Get Killer on roster!

Fili-If I invite you man and your on grand turismo bro I expect you to come,unless your with fam.I dont want to take away ur regular playing time,but if i invite you its most likely for something important.

Knight-You play alot bro,thats good, your talking to other teams about matches. Only thing I need from you is a cell number or someway I can t communicate with you when I need you on.

Pure-Idk what your doing bro,your on 3 teams,and we need you alot this season,Let me know now bro you in or out?

As for the WHOLE BC2 team.Get Involved with everything mostly Gamebattles,Get familiar with it.I might even quiz you on how to work it lol.Come on guys lets bring DM home the first gb championship trophy.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Much needed thread! On Netflix I just watch the documentaries on the Rev. War because it's helping me improve my Co Leadership, been taking notes on it. I wont let it interfere though!

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
If anyone from the BC2 team reads this, I think we should stop playing squad rush matches. Teams in that are already too high up for us to catch up to them, and too skilled. We should stick to Conquest matches where we can have all of use together in one match.

If we run a 6v6 conquest, I think we should have 3 squads instead of 2

And in a 8v8 run 2 squads?

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
If anyone from the BC2 team reads this, I think we should stop playing squad rush matches. Teams in that are already too high up for us to catch up to them, and too skilled. We should stick to Conquest matches where we can have all of use together in one match.

If we run a 6v6 conquest, I think we should have 3 squads instead of 2

And in a 8v8 run 2 squads?
So fili you mean in 6v6 run 3 2-man squads.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Spades, my phone's plan ran out a few days ago and I'll be getting a new one soon so hang in tight lol.

I haven't been on because of how long I've had company over. I didn't expect my cousins to be over for so long. Don't worry, I'll get back but in the meantime, do some GBs and recruit free agents ;)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

The time is now brothers, a whole new season, a time to start fresh and see what our team can do in preparation for BF3. We happy few, we band of brothers, shall dine in Hell with our battle-hardened and determined enemies. We are the Demon Messiahs, we serve as one, lead as one, attack as one, and conquer as one! Listen to the voices of our fallen comrades, hear their calling, it is here on the battlefield that justice will be dealt! Into battle we go, at the ready, I will see you all on the frontlines.