KY- Out

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

Hey guys i got got the news a couple days ago that my flight to australia was moved up to Saturday. I gotta go there, work on my career, do some work/videos with +44, and i signed for a new band (cant tell you the name yet). So im going to be hella busy for the next 7-8 months so i wont be able to be on the site (much) or the games (at all). So yeah if a admin (shadow already knows) could move my rank down to green or blue thatll be chill, and Destroyer (andy) should be moved into my spot. Um yeah sorry for the short notice and i guess ill catch you guys in late january, early febuary when shit should cool down, and then ill be back in the states.

good luck, and congats MM/MG

Later,

KiLL.YoUrSelF./Ky-Jelly/KY

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Console: Headset:
peace peanut butter ky jelly dude! i hpe the best 4 u and keep up the amazin guitar playin skills! miss ya man.

Stream:

A

Andyp3p

CONGRATS
good luck. and blue is for people that aren't DM. you go to light green
::head bang:thumbup(1):

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

man im going to miss owning people with ya

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Good job KY Jelly time and i cant wait till we can play with you again :D

p.s i will buy your CD and mail it to you for a signature ; )

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

um it depends on how things go with the band, and im going to start a myspace so u guys can keep track of me lol

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I never thought I'd meet a kickass, guitar smashing, flashy car destroying rock star. Hope you don't forget about us bro. good luck with your career