Know Why I Wanna Be A SEAL?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
The embed feature for that vid isnt working o here for some reason sorry I cant do it Jess :(

It reminds me of this song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hl8LHitSFOY

That's cool that you want to be a SEAL, but be careful, I need you to teach me stuff on cod4 haha .

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
jesse: "im goin to get a college degree then join the seals"

Cpt: "i dont think you need a degree in somthing while your crushing somones skull between your thighs:D"

lol

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
The song is called "Have You Forgotten" by Darryl Worley, one of my favorites. I would like to give as many terrorists as I can what they have coming for them for what they did to us. The Preacher is coming for them and is more than willing to give them as much of the 4 gospels as he can, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John aka. my .50 Barret (Matthew), M4 or G36 (Mark), Beretta (Luke), and knife (John). When it comes to filthy rotten cowards such as themselves The Preacher has no mercy.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

DO IT FOR SPARTA

if i do that to as in join the seals or get drafted or watever i would wear a DM4L shirt while i do my stuff

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
The song is called "Have You Forgotten" by Darryl Worley, one of my favorites. I would like to give as many terrorists as I can what they have coming for them for what they did to us. The Preacher is coming for them and is more than willing to give them as much of the 4 gospels as he can, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John aka. my .50 Barret (Matthew), M4 or G36 (Mark), Beretta (Luke), and knife (John). When it comes to filthy rotten cowards such as themselves The Preacher has no mercy.
SNAP;):dance9bh:

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Ahhhh the marines....I remember Jeff and I had a conversation about it. Its clever how marketing turns into recruitment. People who play FTB2 and CoD4 all of a sudden think they have what it takes to be on the actual battlefeild because they can go 42-3 on the consol. I mean thats good, but I dont think you get 3 lifes when you get pumped full of Iraqi heat, and Im not talkin about the tempature. I mean really Jesse I support you 100%. Slong as you advertise DM. Like put DM4L on your gun and put a DM4L bumper sticker on a tank. But really on socom lotta kids are like ''I wanna be a navy seal because I pwn this game''. If you pwn in a game, obviously you wont be able to handle the real situation. While you crouched hiding for cover and the enemy is shootin at you and your buddy goes down and your all alone, your going to be crying tryin to hit the start button so you can quit.