Juni's Shot for Banner

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
I looked at our current banner and it says Demon Messiahs on it; I know we've moved to DeMon Gaming so I thought hey why don't I give a shot at it and make a new banner, as you see I have improved since last time I did GFX. I would like to hear any input from anybody! Hope you gusy like. Peace....... And Butt Grease. lol xD

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
You other stuff was alot better...this is far off the right dimensions anyways

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
So, you don't like it? Lol I'm confused, And yeah I know it's the wrong size gotta fix that.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Forb that was pretty unnecessary. Just because you don't know the kid that well doesn't mean you have to reply like you don't give a fuck about his feelings. You probably don't, so just don't even comment next time.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i agree and you ppl wonder why everyone argues on here

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
I looked at our current banner and it says Demon Messiahs on it; I know we've moved to DeMon Gaming so I thought hey why don't I give a shot at it and make a new banner, as you see I have improved since last time I did GFX. I would like to hear any input from anybody! Hope you gusy like. Peace....... And Butt Grease. lol xD

jus sayin. we only in 1 of them games bro.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Oh :x Okay I see thanks for the input bro! And thanks Poised for having my back <3

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Lol nothing wrong with saying it is terrible...the honesty will only make u try harder

And honestly I am kinda surprised you posted it

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I agree that the banner isnt not accurate and its too good but there is a way to be honest while being respectful. Juni this banner is not really that good because we are not in those games and the colors look a little weird, I dont really like it at all.

Vs.

Fuck you juni this is terrible.

Be respectful.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Two things man: 1. This isn't your best work. I've seen you do better and I know you can do better. 2. The games we play are MW3 and CrossFire.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
He dun goofed.
Dunno why anyone would wanna double clan anyway.....:L