I've been bullied since the 1st Grade

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
it is him, he has it on his twitter. He was talking about how he made that video kinda like an update on his life and some dick turned it around and made it look like he was a liar.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Well I checked the second video out again and found this in the description.
- "Please keep in mind, I am NOT Jonah. I simply reuploaded this video after he deleted it from his channel."

If they are the same person screw this kid, if they're not then the impostor can go to hell.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Fags..Cant take a few words that really dont mean anything its his fault he is a queer. i fucking hate faggots.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Fags..Cant take a few words that really dont mean anything its his fault he is a queer. i fucking hate faggots.
yo man i understand ur beliefs, but i actually have some good friends that r gay, so i kinda find that offensive.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Everybody can think what they want to dude but just because there not like you or other people they should be called names and disrespected and hated i don't think so, its not right for someone to be bullied just for not doing what everyone else does!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeah, no matter if someone is a faggot or a nerd, to single someone out and ridicule them just isn't right. The faggots that think their cool for doing shit like that can eat buckshot

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i hate faggots that act to faggot'ish

like theres some faggot at our school that wears short shorts.. and theyre gold.

he almost got knocked out a couple times by me or my friends, fag is lucky he pusys's out every time