Is DM competing on any games?

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
Was just wondering, Also are there going to be any halo or bo2 teams? I think this the perfect time and chance to get DM back on the map. Let's be that team to beat.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Halo 4 and BO2 are a must in my opinion, we just need to find a good leader. Someone who will actually stay committed.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
the answer is currently no. as LL said we need people to step up. if i had the time for competitive gaming i definitely would but hey growing up is a bitch lol.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Yeah, I noticed nobody talking about any teams. I tried to do ghost recon but it was a fail because of activity. And I agree, growing up is a bitch, I really want to put DM back on the map I feel like were trapped under a rock or something, nowhere to be found..halo 4 and bo2 is our chance. There's gotta be a way we can find time. After all money will be involved lol. As far as tournaments go.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Halo 4 and BO2 are a must in my opinion, we just need to find a good leader. Someone who will actually stay committed.
Correct, I remember back when everyone fought to lead a game. Now there's no candidate. Halo is not my style but blops 2 I can help with..I think it's time for another team meeting...or have we finally reached our peak?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Well we all kinda knew that this summer of gaming would be hard. I really, really really really REALLY thought the vita would hold us through until a good CoD came out (BO2). But the vita was such a fail I can't believe sony even released it. :/

BO2 and Halo 4.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
I been good dh,just holding my own on earth ya know lol.

And toon, I say let's go hard on this last cod..I believe it is the last one. As well as halo 4

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i dont think cod would work out. its always like 2 3 different teams.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
I mean there can be one team...however...only dedicated players will be on it. There is a way this can work.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
let con lead a team and let toon lead a team. 2 solid nubs can keep their teams alive..

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Call us dark horses, nobody is going to see us coming.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I would say that I'm training on Halo 3, for Halo 4 atm...but I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow. x3

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
i have an uncharted 3 team so far we got 5 people and usually clan battle other teams so far our record is 2-0 i tried getting them in here but they all r hispanic

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
in the past if i remember correctly there was 1 team and only the best most loyal members could be on it if they messed up they were cut and they were always competing with other DM members to take there spot and prove themselves forcing everyone to step up

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
in the past if i remember correctly there was 1 team and only the best most loyal members could be on it if they messed up they were cut and they were always competing with other DM members to take there spot and prove themselves forcing everyone to step up
This....this exactly.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
that ended with mw2, ps3 had like 13 diffrent people and they made 2 seperate teams, those that wernt good and those that were, both teams pritty much stayed the same.