In My Opinion.....

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
w.e i got over it already. They are kids and it just made me look bad because i took it too far and i shouldve let it go. My b, if u guys want them back go ahead but its royal decision.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
yea its kinda weird when someone calls u a terrorist when their cousin is in Iraq.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
oh please. after all the fucking shit talk ren did over a period of A YEAR and after all his banned accounts on the site for shitalking and we let him in almost instantaneously. look at gr8ness and how he was and now hes in DM. unless you want some god awful kids being recruited into DM for console like we have done for mohh be my guest, cause from what i have heard from other clans, we were a joke, and PS3 will be the same.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
oh please. after all the fucking shit talk ren did over a period of A YEAR and after all his banned accounts on the site for shitalking and we let him in almost instantaneously. look at gr8ness and how he was and now hes in DM. unless you want some god awful kids being recruited into DM for console like we have done for mohh be my guest, cause from what i have heard from other clans, we were a joke, and PS3 will be the same.
wait so do u want them in or out?

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
He wants them in, lol we have let some crap into the clan but all clans or jokes since this is the internet

Stream:

eustace might have been here a year but that kid was not the same damme eustace i remmember that kid was something i cant describe atm because i dont feel like trash talking anymore but it was bad lastnight. but in the end it was really funny XP

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
w.e if u want them in go ahead. I still dont like them though.

Stream:

hell no we all decided last night there gone no redicision if we need new members just go recruit u might find one or 2 that will stay DM but i see no reason letting them back in

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
weve let in so many people back into DM who have been cut or quit on their own.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
blazer please listen, i know u are extremely pissed off and you ave a right to be but there is such a thing as forgiveness, so just think about that, thanks.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Hmmm. Honestly.. How were PK eustace and joker the most active? Because they played alot? the only one that i really seen rep DM outta those 3 was Eustacio because he had DM in his name.
I still got my crew.. we're starting off good AND deadly's coming back because I was talking to him last night asking him to come back. Lets see.
GoW2 - Joker did nothing
CoD:WaW from what I saw they just started trying to help the clan about a month ago. (They've been DM commanders for cod:waw since it started) so I dont understand how that helped us.
My opinion tho.
well youve been misinformed, becuase Joker Pk and Eustace have DONE so much from the beginning of my 360 COD4 team, we won a shit load of gamebattles because of them. and Joker has done way more stuff than Demonking in gathering up a team in GOW2. PK and Eustace led the CODW@W. They have been the most consistent DMs on 360, not on the site b/c most of us dont have our PC/Laptops next to us while we play on the xbox.

i wanted to add, this site was so fun before, but ever since we have had new members come in they just think its ok to spam the shit out of this place, especially seeing a;sjdfklsj;fajdflkjaljf in thread is just so fucking annoying. there is a place for that so dont post that fucking shit in the threads people actually want to read. There is a time to fuck around and a time to just chill. which has declined in my visits to the site.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
Hmmm. Honestly.. How were PK eustace and joker the most active? Because they played alot? the only one that i really seen rep DM outta those 3 was Eustacio because he had DM in his name.
I still got my crew.. we're starting off good AND deadly's coming back because I was talking to him last night asking him to come back. Lets see.
GoW2 - Joker did nothing
CoD:WaW from what I saw they just started trying to help the clan about a month ago. (They've been DM commanders for cod:waw since it started) so I dont understand how that helped us.
My opinion tho.
GOW2- They have Gb's dont tripp
CoD: W@W- we play almost all the time and do plenty of gb's
Cod 4- semi active, do gb's ever weekend or so

dont be tellling me we didnt do anything

since they were cut,
im done with dm until they come back-you can take off 360 from the Dm site

Stream:

theyve done thise before tho... with me
it doesnt bother me fuck em but still its happend twice once because i was cocky and still am and then because blazer religion or w.e so why should they be let back in. and to the 360 being inactive go recruit new ppl