In My Opinion.....

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Just because someone, or a team for that matter, doesn't come on the site and tell us all about their GB or how much they play a game does not mean that they are not active in whatever game or team that may be. In reality they could be extremely active which is why you don't see them here that often, they are busy being active in their game. So unless you know for a fact, beyond a shadow of a doubt which means YOU are active in the game you are claiming they are NOT active in, it would be wise to just be quiet about it as you might and quite possibly could, be wrong.

A good quote that keeps me out of trouble. "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

And believe it or not, that quote comes from Proverbs 17:28 "Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. "

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
pooooooooooned
my saying is "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
theyve done thise before tho... with me
it doesnt bother me fuck em but still its happend twice once because i was cocky and still am and then because blazer religion or w.e so why should they be let back in. and to the 360 being inactive go recruit new ppl
If it didnt bother you why did you quit? it obviously bothered you.
The things they said to blazer is unforgiveable in my eyes, but im gonna plead ignorance cus they are just kids. Its easy to recruit new ppl, but its hard to recruit loyal players. If you had left them alone you would not had any problems (you were in charge of another game, mind your own business) but you had to aggrevate the situation about god knows what then you eventually got harrassed and then left. I defended you and i told them to leave you alone but everytime they posted on the site you had to go and talk shit about them. So dont you ever blame me for siding with them, i was nuetral but you crossed the line and then left.

Times get tough but DM4L.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
theyve done thise before tho... with me
it doesnt bother me fuck em but still its happend twice once because i was cocky and still am and then because blazer religion or w.e so why should they be let back in. and to the 360 being inactive go recruit new ppl
i meann like deadly doesnt get banned and joker, eustace, n Pk do?
remeber this one

"fuck dm
half of you guys are dumb asses and the other half is retarted bitches theres a few people on here that arent bad
to name names its
mm
colt
dr
sigma
brawler
lockdown
jok3s a bitch
pk rides his nuts
eustace wishes he could
and ck deep throats
also cpt is cool'

fuck you guys"
- deadly

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Just because someone, or a team for that matter, doesn't come on the site and tell us all about their GB or how much they play a game does not mean that they are not active in whatever game or team that may be. In reality they could be extremely active which is why you don't see them here that often, they are busy being active in their game. So unless you know for a fact, beyond a shadow of a doubt which means YOU are active in the game you are claiming they are NOT active in, it would be wise to just be quiet about it as you might and quite possibly could, be wrong.

A good quote that keeps me out of trouble. "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

And believe it or not, that quote comes from Proverbs 17:28 "Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. "

im pretty sure the bible also says not to be racist to people. Im to lazy to google the exact quote.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
im pretty sure the bible also says not to be racist to people. Im to lazy to google the exact quote.
Good thing I'm not racist =)

PS. Matthew 5:34, 35 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" :wub:

Stream:

if ur a christian y u n "demon messiahs" and also i guess yall dnt bann flipside wen he said he h8 black ppl but u ban da "trio" when they call blazer a terrorist. den yall act like lil 8 year old girls. if yal dnt act now dm will die n 360..and da only reason dm gets rep and ish is from gb's. u mite as well delete DM from 36O

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
ummm what game are you in DM for Insane? cuz your not CoD5 and your not FTb2