Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Well, this may be my last post for a while unless i cant stay away...

The reason i left was because a couple of my best XBL friends decided to disrespect my commandership and decide to make their own team. WTF... these were a few of the first ppl i had played with and i feel backstabbed. this wouldnt have happened with CPT, CK, Everdream, eustace, or DR.......

I just want to get away from the drama and do what i want to do and not get kicked off a GB team for having priorities other than xbox.....

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Well, this may be my last post for a while unless i cant stay away...

The reason i left was because a couple of my best XBL friends decided to disrespect my commandership and decide to make their own team. WTF... these were a few of the first ppl i had played with and i feel backstabbed. this wouldnt have happened with CPT, CK, Everdream, eustace, or DR.......

I just want to get away from the drama and do what i want to do and not get kicked off a GB team for having priorities other than xbox.....
Thats a good reason. Shame on whoever backstabbed you and just quit your team to make their own. Good luck else where FV.

Stream:

look i understand your angry and they shouldve talked to you before going through with the idea but it was allowed by Royal as long as they repped DM. idk what other stuff was going on but I do understand where you are coming from but you didnt have to go blue just to get away from this problem. the better choice wouldve been go dark redish like me. i will come back one day in the gaming world but just need to chill right now. thats what you should do too just chill not care about GBs or Wars or anything just play the games you love and not give a damme what others think for your decision. and to everyone whos responses were negative get a life... thats the worst shit i have ever seen in my life. yes this was sudden but not knowing why is a reason why you ask before you just shit talk. FV think about this before youre gone for good speak with Royal. and have fun out there xP

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
look i understand your angry and they shouldve talked to you before going through with the idea but it was allowed by Royal as long as they repped DM. idk what other stuff was going on but I do understand where you are coming from but you didnt have to go blue just to get away from this problem. the better choice wouldve been go dark redish like me. i will come back one day in the gaming world but just need to chill right now. thats what you should do too just chill not care about GBs or Wars or anything just play the games you love and not give a damme what others think for your decision. and to everyone whos responses were negative get a life... thats the worst shit i have ever seen in my life. yes this was sudden but not knowing why is a reason why you ask before you just shit talk. FV think about this before youre gone for good speak with Royal. and have fun out there xP
Honestly, putting this site as the team site is all they rep with. nothing else. they kicked me because i have other things to do besides xbox and thats not how it was done in the other portions of the clan.

And tits, i tweet so call me a flaming bitch ifya like

Stream:

when they showed me and royal their GB account it had [DM somerandomness i really dont remmember] on there that is Repping because DM is there like Royal said to them it doesnt have to say Demon Messiahs it just has to have DM somewhere in there. but i totally understand why you are frustrated thats why you just need to chill and go out play free style for a month or two come back to the clan when your ready =) il be waiting.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
when they showed me and royal their GB account it had [DM somerandomness i really dont remmember] on there that is Repping because DM is there like Royal said to them it doesnt have to say Demon Messiahs it just has to have DM somewhere in there. but i totally understand why you are frustrated thats why you just need to chill and go out play free style for a month or two come back to the clan when your ready =) il be waiting.
w/e its over with.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Honestly, putting this site as the team site is all they rep with. nothing else. they kicked me because i have other things to do besides xbox and thats not how it was done in the other portions of the clan.

hmmmmm.....why do u care if we rep it by putting the website in the team site spot? atleast we're doing something for the team, what are u doing? besides quitting right now? over nothing? u still have your roster, whats wrong with the people u had leftover? we didnt wanna be all on one team, a team with like 15 people would suck, plus, we know how to work with eachother and having a different roster like that would be like starting over with a whole brand new team, not knowing how that person plays or how they will act in a GB, im sorry but we did what we had to do, dont get butthurt over nothing nick, and ur hardly ever on now? what makes u think ur gonna be on more when this game comes out? ur brother runs ur xbox life, not my problem....a commander should be on more for the teammates, and removing me from ur friendslist was a complete pussy move just cuz u got butthurt when it wasnt even my decision in the first place, we were just talking about it, and it just happened like that, and for u to quit DM just cuz we left? the 4 people....is low and shows u dont really care about the clan, cuz u still had atlead 6 people leftover, and i dont care if any of you guys coming flaming at me for this reply, so dont waist ur time

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Yo great u don't even understand how firevice feels (IN MY OPINION) I think fire really wanted to lead the MW2 clan for 360 and u guys BACKing out and not giving him a chance to lead at least AND that the game hasn't come out yet, thats a dick move, I should know da same shit is happening to me, everybody takes a situation difrently

(MY OPINION)

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Yo great u don't even understand how firevice feels (IN MY OPINION) I think fire really wanted to lead the MW2 clan for 360 and u guys BACKing out and not giving him a chance to lead at least AND that the game hasn't come out yet, thats a dick move, I should know da same shit is happening to me, everybody takes a situation difrently

(MY OPINION)
yeah but u gotta understand GR8 menace and them are gonna do what there gonna do and they dont want to be on the same team as us but i understand how fv feels but hes gotta realize hes commander for DM not GR8's team justice or w/e the fuck there name is now

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

(MY OPINION)
yea i agree with this. thats just not cool.

good luck to you firevice.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
hmmmmm.....why do u care if we rep it by putting the website in the team site spot? atleast we're doing something for the team, what are u doing? besides quitting right now? over nothing? u still have your roster, whats wrong with the people u had leftover? we didnt wanna be all on one team, a team with like 15 people would suck, plus, we know how to work with eachother and having a different roster like that would be like starting over with a whole brand new team, not knowing how that person plays or how they will act in a GB, im sorry but we did what we had to do, dont get butthurt over nothing nick, and ur hardly ever on now? what makes u think ur gonna be on more when this game comes out? ur brother runs ur xbox life, not my problem....a commander should be on more for the teammates, and removing me from ur friendslist was a complete pussy move just cuz u got butthurt when it wasnt even my decision in the first place, we were just talking about it, and it just happened like that, and for u to quit DM just cuz we left? the 4 people....is low and shows u dont really care about the clan, cuz u still had atlead 6 people leftover, and i dont care if any of you guys coming flaming at me for this reply, so dont waist ur time
You obviously dont understand......

what riddler said is correct. I have been playing with brian and kevin for 2 years now and i thought they were some of my best buds. Think about having your best internet buddy stabbing you in the back k? Brian was always cool to me and now this happened....

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Yea idk im sorry but if your going to quit because you got backstabbed, then your a timid child. SO what if thye kicked you off? Mabey you got more important stuff to do than play xbox but if they have the time to take DM To the top then they should be able to that, I dont think you should be quitting just because you dont play as much or b/c people left your roster b/c you were never on. So i think that this is your own fault, over nothing. Sorry but i agree with gr8ness.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Dam FV, i feel you, I would probably react the same way, man i hope you stay but if not keep in touch, your a great person and you always do what you can to help out your clan in any way that you can, you have always been a great teammate no matter if we won or lost. Take care
DM4L 951RPN

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
ok to me both sides had a great argument. they both had there faults and weaknesses.

Gr8 u shuda told fv tht u were leaving. letting him kno y and who else was going. then u guys prob wuda worked something out.

fv u really shud talk to them instead of straight up quit. u need to hear their side of the story b4 u can react like this.

overall both sides were at fault but mayb a little time apart will b good 4 the both of u. i say fv dont leave but just avoid some of these guys for a while. after a little bit u shud of cooled down and understood where they were coming from. but i do agree this really shudnt have happened, but gr8 does makes some valid points. if u guys avoid each other 4 a bit u shud come to realize ur both at fault and everything will b cool again

Sandy

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
I still haven't seen what firevice has done wrong. directed to sandman...
and if he was timid he wouldn't of made a post about quiting, wicked.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i think he kinda over reacted. he hasnt done anything wrong its tht he shud talk about wats wrong and explain his problem b4 he actually quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.