I'm done turn me blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well according to him maybe he doesnt have the time? i wouldve done the exact same thing.

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
1. we didnt do anything wrong roy said we can make a roster as long as we rep DM which we are
2. fv kicked us off the MW2 team so i dont know why hes making a big deal about making a new team

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Yo great u don't even understand how firevice feels (IN MY OPINION) I think fire really wanted to lead the MW2 clan for 360 and u guys BACKing out and not giving him a chance to lead at least AND that the game hasn't come out yet, thats a dick move, I should know da same shit is happening to me, everybody takes a situation difrently

(MY OPINION)
im not leaving the roster cuz "you suck" eventhough you dont suck im making a roster for me, because i changed my psn, wanted to have a thing that spices DM up. I dont force people to join my roster.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
1. WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG ROY SAID WE COULD MAKE OUR OWN TEAM AS LONG AS WE REP DM WHICH WE ARE
2. FV KICKED US OFF THE MW2 ROSTER SO I DONT KNOW WHY HES MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT US MAKING OUR OWN TEAM
caps dont make it seem like your screaming, it just makes people annoyed cuz its frustrating to read.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
1. we didnt do anything wrong roy said we can make a roster as long as we rep DM which we are
2. fv kicked us off the MW2 team so i dont know why hes making a big deal about making a new team
Yea i kicked you because you said you were leaving

Stream:

D

DM Striik3r

Fv. this is a fail. Man up. Sure you got backstabbed. But it's the internet, make new friends

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Stop busting his balls about him leaving, it was his decision. You arent firevice and he didnt ask for advice so dont give him. I want him to stay but its his decision. Let it be.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
its over, done with. admin, lock the thread. if you dont like my decision, then i guess its good that i leave so i dont make anymore bad decisions. This should be good for you guys if you think im "stupid" or "timid". in that case, im out of your way

Status
Not open for further replies.