DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I can't go on the Tube of the You, so....what the fuck.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wtf ? whats the world coming too... i didnt click the links but that sounds pretty fucking stupid. government is retarded

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
why you all into this man sounding like me lmao

true though alot of poeple cant see it they think they're all good and shit here

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

My bad im into current issues and freedom

Thats good stuff man. Good to see some educated peps on here. lol
My main problem with the current issue with the goverment really is.....................Why the fuck is Michelle Obama's Wardrobe worth more then a dam boeing 747? They need to focus more on what people in office spend the peoples money on!!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
heres one thing of one mil things i know check it

Illuminati
now spell it backwards

itanimulli

ok after that add www. before it and .com after that and put it into your serach bar and see where it takes you hmmmm pretty weird huh o_O

www.itanimulli.com

also why is

www.illuminati.org just a black screen or is it check go to the top left of that same black screen try to highlitght, omg you can actually highlight it and what is it, its time and from the looks of things its counting down

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Duke ive discovered that shit, ive studied the crap out of conspiracy theories but truth is, the majority of people will think your fucking nuts if you preach about certain shit. So I'd say stay on current issues and try to find proof from people who matter to back your statements up (FOX CNN) cuz thats the only way you'll get to shed the light on a sheep. Think rationally before you run and tell people illuminati . com is the DHS website. Even tho its very true and very strange you'll just get replies like (ur really into this conspiracy shit arent you)