IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK TRY THIS COOL TRICK OUT, NO JOKES!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
THE FACEBOOK TRICK: press up,up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Enter key, then right click then press up and down and magic circles appear!

I swear to god this works, my friend had it as their status and I said yeah right no way i tried it and BOOM circles are going CRAZY as i'm typing when it says press UP it means using your arrow pad in the right corner.

Have fun :)

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
didnt work for me =[

u do it on the homepage? and it may be cuz i have to control click instead of right click seeing as i have a mac -.-

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
tor configure ur mouse to have a right click......
stupid.

i did the trick but they went away right away

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
didnt work for me =[

u do it on the homepage? and it may be cuz i have to control click instead of right click seeing as i have a mac -.-
did you know on your mac to right click you can put 2 fingers on your track pad and then click and thats right clicking? try it, it works =]

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
my friend posted this as his status yesterday. everyone started to do it, if it keeps going around the servers will prob have to shut down 4 a day because of some malfunction. and wen that happens i kno just who to blame :D

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
They stay on my page until I exit out, I can't see what i'm typing when I do the trick.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
my mac mouse has a right and left click but thers no physical button u just click towards wat side u want it to be