I want to get to the bottom of this...

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Console: Headset:
I took a screen shot and this is what it said so how can it be me if it is asking me to change my name that is the first time i am on tht site!

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
Well theres not a damn way to prove that you did or didnt do it. But I dont see jack being that dumb to type in the Chatbox that he was in 1LL, and with DM's in the chatbox. Also those screenshots of him saying he was in 1LL dont prove anything since anyone could pose as him, and me and LL and Dman proved that. I highly doubt it was jack that posted that.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
its like common sense, if jack has been denying he has ever joined 1LL, then why would he ever say he quit dm and joined 1ll so obviously infront of a few DM's? what idiot would say "i am in 1ll" in a chat box where there are DM's in the chat box.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
As usual ppl overreacted to the original post and started crying before thinking about it. I believe Jack should be green, and the discussion should be soon over. Why do I feel like this is the 10th time something like this has happened.

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
I really think some people just jumped to the conclusion that Jack joined 1LL because of a post and really took no thought of it.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
jack wasnt on the chatbox when the pic wuz taken. his name is in red meaning hes offline.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I really dont trust the xat pic, I really do think it's an impostor. If he was trying to keep it a secret, why would his name be Fe JackBauer?

Also, this biggest, most obvious piece of evidence is the gamertag... the 1LL GT is different than Jack's.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I don't believe it was Jack at all, I'm completely convinced seeing as anybody with a mouse, keyboard, monitor, and computer can go to the site, make an account and type shit out. Jack has always and forever be cool with me.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Uh what's going on. Jack left DM so what's all this turn him green or give him his colors thing?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Jesse, we had pics of an imposter of him saying that he joined 1LL... and roy cut him. We're trying to prove to roy that he is innocent!

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
well jack was never on xbox scine he quit mabe alittle so he couldnt do clan matches for 1LL i think he innocent

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
well according to this post about 1LL vs OTB, the 1LL roster included Fe JackBau3r; with a 3, but i go and look at Snowboards friendlist, there is only one Fe JackBauer; with an ''e''. thats either a master plan by 1LL or jack is actually in 1LL.

im not saying he is or isnt, i dont know and yes we have seen these imposter situations before.