i wanna tryout for DM on mohh2.....plz....

Stream:

F

FF GhoSt

hey i wanna tryout for DM on mohh2......my name on mohh2 is SkaterkidEpA......on fridays or saturdays or sunday i can tryout.......im pretty good..........so yeaa...i want to join DM....! best clan..!...

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
ya ty man I or any mohh2 player can give u a tryout but if they are not a commander they can only reccomend you so I would just tryout with DM CptReilly or DM Batman

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Hi FF, I am one of the mohh2 commanders, and I can give you a tryout, but not until May 10th or so. I wont havewifi until then, sorry. Maybe BTMN can give you a tryout.

Also, Officers feel free to try him out and tell me what you think. I like to have 2-part tryouts, consisting of 1v1's and also war practices, so hopefully we can get a practice going and get FF in to observe him.

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
If u will let me i can just 1v1 him to see how good he is CPT? let me know and i will!!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
cpt, im not the most active, but im still very good. i can try him out if noone else is available.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah everyone can 1v1 him, give me feedback, but dont make a final decision with out me or BTMN.