I wanna join DM(mohh) and Halo 3 tryout

Stream:

N

NappysBack

I wanna join DM and Halo 3 tryout

Im 18 years old. Havent played since 2 years. Use to have a lvl 112 cmb account. So I decided to start a pure account yesterday. Stats are already impressive.I know alot about rs and how it works i played it for 1 1/2 years. But my main game is halo2 and halo 3. More of halo 3 now. Gamertag is XxNAPPYSBACKxX. It use to be NapyHeadedHo69 but bungie made me change it. First Halo 2.

Halo 2: Found over 100 super jumps. Was lvl 35 in team snipes and was lvl 40 in team slayer.

Halo : Gonna start off saying i am god of halo 3. I am a Bridgidiar almnost a general. 580 xp. played about 900 games. only 600 matchmaking games. For the lvls. Are u ready?

Lone Wolf: 45
Slayer: 43
Double Team: 47
Tactical: 20
Objective:7
I am a very ligit player.

This post is also for the halo 3 try out to

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
Well Hi and welcome to our site.Whats your rank on moh?What weapons do you own with??Whats your game tag name for moh??Are you any good on moh??To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

N

NappysBack

I dont play moh very much. Im slowly getting back into it. I best with just about any weapon in Halo 3 but i prefer the sniper. Gotta love those no scopes.:thumbup(1):

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
You need to talk to shadow he's the halo3 commander along with Linster

Stream:

S

Sl4y4h

wow you got to be kiding me man runescape is just plain dumb and gay

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

i dont have a prob with ppl that play runescape i just think its a dumb game. anyway hope u make the clan and good luck!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
well i we stopped recruiting for halo 3, but you sound pretty good, so we might be able to make a acception, but first you need to talk to DM Shad0w and DM Linster X (theyre names are the same for their gamertags too)

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
and for mohh... your gonna have to talk to DM Caveman, or DM CharlesK.

Stream:

N

NappysBack

Is there anyway they can message me cause i have class all tomorrow for college.