I hit 60k youtube views! + End of U.S? Vid

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:

sorry, i couldnt hear you over all my video views and subscribers, speak a little louder please :DDD

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict

sorry, i couldnt hear you over all my video views and subscribers, speak a little louder please :DDD
is that why you actualy have a a video with 223 views, 194, and 1,316 for a grand total of 1733 views on all your videos?

/nice javascipt good try. look i can do it too

but seriously here's what i have

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
nice try titans. but my video views are legit. i deleted most of my videos. i would get a screenshot but i cant find where it shows my old videos and views. so i will when i find it. look at my profile yourself (taylort123) and tell me why would i have 244 subscribers for three videos? thank you and good night.

Stream:

P

powerbottom

I m sponsored on youTube and have multiple videos with over 30,000 hits. One with 180,000 (in 2 months). over 1,100 subscribers. BartBaker channel on youTube. I'd suggest Doe4Doo, Look into My Eyes While I Masterbate, the Professor, or Lost session.

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
nice try titans. but my video views are legit. i deleted most of my videos. i would get a screenshot but i cant find where it shows my old videos and views. so i will when i find it. look at my profile yourself (taylort123) and tell me why would i have 244 subscribers for three videos? thank you and good night.
Lulz Tits got you

Also check your insight info, it tells of all your video views. If it looks better than this take a Screeny and post it?

As for the Subs then GJ
I dont have alot of views, subs and stuff cuz this is Mohh stuff ya kno, the game 100's of people play compared to games with Millions of people(ex CoD, Halo)

So im not Surprised i dont have that many Subs :p
Im Surprised i got 60k with 8 Vids, 3 of which adds up to 92% of my Views :D

UPDATE

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
I m sponsored on youTube and have multiple videos with over 30,000 hits. One with 180,000 (in 2 months). over 1,100 subscribers. BartBaker channel on youTube. I'd suggest Doe4Doo, Look into My Eyes While I Masterbate, the Professor, or Lost session.
Also can Some1 ban this bot?

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
no he didnt get me. like i said. look up taylort123 on youtube and tell me why i would have 240+ subscribers for 5 videos? oh yea, i know why, cause the video i uploaded i decided to delete. morons.