I got a question

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Because the Black People Always bitch about there past. Bitch I don't Give a fuck about your past. We all had a bad pastt. Every single race. Just black people bitch about it more. Not saying every black person bitches but most of them tho. Reason they don't do shit but be thugs, Steal, Or Rape. Lame.
Wow speaking of racist please take that last sentence outa ur post

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Its my opinion. And I don't Mean to offend a black person in any way. But if you'r one of those. Then i hope your ashamed of yourselfs.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. a black person wud b like "u shud b ashamed of ur history with us kracka"

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Wow,dat is just as racist as it is a stereotype.not all black people are "thugs" or deal "drugs". U shouldn't run away if u c a group of black people.u shouldn't cross the street to avoid contact with the black boy playing in his driveway.just stop thinking about these stereotypes and you'll c a change in ur attitude towards black people

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Well To me it don't Matter. IM Currently dating a black girl . Well she like 25 % ? haha.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Well To me it don't Matter. IM Currently dating a black girl . Well she like 25 % ? haha.
lol. y wud tht matter. im 100% sand**** but im about to ask out this white girl tht has been eyein me for a while. i just wana kno wat tht has to do with this topic lol

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
black ppl should not use that reason of "we used to be slaves" b/c its bullshit now...they have equal rights....if anyone should be using that quote its mexicans...we are the slaves of today (yes im mexican thats y im using "we")...the white men, asian men, black men are working us to hell using the excuse that they will call ICE or INS or w.e else bullshit that deports mexicans....we are severely underpaid....but theres nothing we can do b/c we WANT TO stay in this "great country" even if it means working against our will....

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
when they mean all black schools they mean majority of students. I went to visit cheynee university which is a all black school but i saw at lease 50 white people and 200 spanish people.
i agree with this, i mean probaly most schools would have majority of whites in it so i guess if u want u can call them a all white school, but theres so many, whats the point in it.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
black ppl should not use that reason of "we used to be slaves" b/c its bullshit now...they have equal rights....if anyone should be using that quote its mexicans...we are the slaves of today (yes im mexican thats y im using "we")...the white men, asian men, black men are working us to hell using the excuse that they will call ICE or INS or w.e else bullshit that deports mexicans....we are severely underpaid....but theres nothing we can do b/c we WANT TO stay in this "great country" even if it means working against our will....
when you immigrate at such a late age with little or no education do u expect ppl to have high paying jobs in todays society?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yes it would be considered racist to have an all white school. but u have to realize one thing: black ppl are more racist to white ppl than white ppl are racist to blacks. its ridiculous.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i agree with this, i mean probaly most schools would have majority of whites in it so i guess if u want u can call them a all white school, but theres so many, whats the point in it.
There are much more white people than black people in the us the ratio is like 7:2 or somthing

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
exactly wut tits said. If we had a white apprecation day we would be racist. Thre black history but not white.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
when you immigrate at such a late age with little or no education do u expect ppl to have high paying jobs in todays society?
thts exactly wat i was gona say.

and wicked tht is very tru lol