I got a question

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ok so we were discusiing this in school today. And if ur gonna be offend by this in someway and idk how u could be, but don't reply. Anyways, how can there be all black colleges like, grambling state, southern, and florida am, but if we had an all white school it would be instantly tagged racist. And do u belive there should be all black schools? Opinions

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Ok so we were discusiing this in school today. And if ur gonna be offend by this in someway and idk how u could be, but don't reply. Anyways, how can there be all black colleges like, grambling state, southern, and florida am, but if we had an all white school it would be instantly tagged racist. And do u belive there should be all black schools? Opinions
when they mean all black schools they mean majority of students. I went to visit cheynee university which is a all black school but i saw at lease 50 white people and 200 spanish people.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
still blaze reven if thts so how is it not racist on there part labeling themselves an all (put race here) school

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
because there are no black racists razor. i thought you knew.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. it aint racist. ofcourse there are biasts out there for different skools but they still need to make the quotas set by the college board. its not considered racist really untill a person isnt allowed at the skool bc of race or is discriminated in anyway by the skool

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
if it were known as an all white school it would be labeled racist. there is no way around it.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
yes but see sandman if they are labeled a black school whites or mexicans or asians wont even apply becuz they r afraid of beinbg shut down n if they get shut down bc of race itll start a whole new group of supremacists

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. aslong as they meet the quotas they cant be shut down..... they just need to bring it to court and its an easy win for them bc of the laws set by the college board. but yea most ppl still feel its racist altho it really isnt

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
this is the same argument with sexual harasment...if a woman says she has been harassed the male will immediately be convicted, no questions asked...if a dude says it nothing much will be done...

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
good point.. but you get where me n phreak r coming from rite?? becuz the blacks used to be enslaved in a racist environment if we tried to saclute blacks by making an all white school wed be labeled racist

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
this is the same argument with sexual harasment...if a woman says she has been harassed the male will immediately be convicted, no questions asked...if a dude says it nothing much will be done...
im sory if im spamming on this thread but i gota sy how i feel.

tht is very tru noctis but u gota think about the past of human kind. women used to be equals to men and then men began to take over. and for mellenium afte mellenium men were in control, physically and mentally (in theory ofcourse). but now women and men are equal but there is still tht physical aspect to conribute to it. biologically men r stronger so ppl feel the if a man is sexually harassed they r able to stop the women bc of this physical supiorority. this question is slightly simmilar to the harasment issue but still has a different situation in a way

and yea razor i get wat u mean

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
im sory if im spamming on this thread but i gota sy how i feel.

tht is very tru noctis but u gota think about the past of human kind. women used to be equals to men and then men began to take over. and for mellenium afte mellenium men were in control, physically and mentally (in theory ofcourse). but now women and men are equal but there is still tht physical aspect to conribute to it. biologically men r stronger so ppl feel the if a man is sexually harassed they r able to stop the women bc of this physical supiorority. this question is slightly simmilar to the harasment issue but still has a different situation in a way
I Disagree with this only cuz. im taking AP World history n it talks about how the men always have to listen to da women.. but yea now ur rite men took over

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. i took this right out of my AP world class. there was a time wen women were superior but tht was in aceint egypt with tht one pharoh. but after tht women were basically equals until men took over

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Because the Black People Always bitch about there past. Bitch I don't Give a fuck about your past. We all had a bad pastt. Every single race. Just black people bitch about it more. Not saying every black person bitches but most of them tho. Reason they don't do shit but be thugs, Steal, Or Rape. Lame.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Because the Black People Always bitch about there past. Bitch I don't Give a fuck about your past. We all had a bad pastt. Every single race. Just black people bitch about it more. Not saying every black person bitches but most of them tho. Reason they don't do shit but be thugs, Steal, Or Rape. Lame.
lol. ok plz tell me something as bad as slavery in white ppls past.

(btw i dont think they shud bitch either.... they were nvr slaves so wat do they got to bitch about)

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
LMFAO!!!!! now thts the type of racist comment tht can really start some huge shit

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Lmfao thats so racist but, so funny and true.