I got a job!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well guys, today I was finally hired for a job I have waited two years for. Lifeguarding disabled people at a local pool. I have always shown devotion in helping those who are turned down by so many and finally get to put my skills to the test! I wanted to thank everyone here too for giving me the opportunity to use my people skills here as well. I will always be devoted my bros here!

Thanks and heres to DM!
-Josh

Stream:

A

AnAwsomeDude

also good that ur helping people that arent able to fully help themselves :)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Very true, I was told and it kinda made me tear up a bit which never happens that the silly stuff I do to get them motivated has made them work the hardest they ever have in therapy sessions.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
Great news my bro!!! congrats make that money!!!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Good job Coolking!You needa earn that for some future ps3 games to come XD

Stream:

DM_Lowso

Sergeant
o man i just got fire from my job today.......(and i do land work wit my unlce u know help fix my hood lol) anyway i got fire cuz i woke up late and den my boss (which is a big ass bitch dat do nothing but fucking eat) call me sayin were im at den i say i was sick (not really) den he got a attidued wit me den we argued....den he told me "dnt even show ur dum ass 2morow 4 work".......de end....

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
sometimes bosses say that on purpose so u wont have a full chek or something, they dnt rly mean ur fired i think... try showing up the day after??......

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Dude, nice job Coolking. That's a nice thing you're doing.