I finally got a NEW ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Got a new linksys router, and it works like a motha fuckin charm!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I played MoH for almost 2 hours straight without a disconnection or Network Error message! Feels like the game moves faster now without all the usual lag, also my 360 hasn't disconnected wunce since I hooked it up and all my downloads finished!

My net even feels a little faster!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
if you have neighbors then hopefully you have WEP enabled!

congrats on the new purchase!!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
SWEET Jeff. Glad you finally got a XB0x 360 and a new router. Hope to see you in game more often man. Have fun with that 360, you NEED to get CoD3 and R6 for it man! CoD3 is totally awesome and so owns MoH. R6 is one of the best games for it and I know how much you like R6.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
DUUUUUUUDE SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope that router doesnt break down and maybe il finally be able to c u on MOH

-_-

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

Lol luvr, i have a neighbor that didn't have any security and i used to theirs until i got a router of my own.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Man I dunno.... my psp got disconnected 4 times today....

Demon Luvr, I don't have it set up as WEP. Does that mean ppl can use my connection and it will cause lag? or do they just get free net?

Whats that IP address where I set the WEP up at? 192. something something something...

Stream:

H

Halifax

Shadow if u dont have security then other people can use ur internet for free. it will not cause any lag. i dont have security on mine cuz we dont know how and it complicated. in some states if u use other ppl wireless u can be arested.

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

Ahh you lucky duck! My friend still hasent given me his router yet. Hopefully I get it this Easter long weekend so I can play some PSP games online. Infact, PSP has been the only thing I have really played for the past week or two.

Stream:

B

BlAzE

yea i have a linksys G router its so friggen awsome but was almost impossible to set up