I Did Not Quit WTF!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
YO wtf Michigan i did not quit and i never will bro i just left the gb team because i asked me friend if i could Gb with them to get some free xp so i can hit under 20k gb rank and he said sure so i joined there Gb team with 1 account i have my other account on the dam Gb team Bro if i ever quit which i never will i would say something now could you please turn me back into DM Grillz420 and could i get my yellow back next time how about you talk to me before you take any actions Man that's real Childish of you MIchigan

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I know you didn't quit grillz :wub:
Titan grow some balls
:p

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I know you didn't quit grillz :wub:
Titan grow some balls
:p
huh speak for yourself

dude first of all.... michigan thought u left DM cuz he show us a website of u in a other clan he didnt knoe that u left cuz for Xp man and hes not childish he's just doing his job by telling if sum1 quits DM (just saying and not to beening a dick).....
yea but michigan had other options.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Every1 who isn't directly involved in this needs to gtfo and is not entitled to your own opinion. I'm going on ps3 right now so we can talk but will an admin please delete this thread

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
no offesne tits but we are all DM here and all family. despite the fact that we are not directly involved in this we still have a say. otherwise this isnt a family, just a bunch of sections.

but some of u guys are making wild conclusions so please let the higher ups deal with this and dont say something that will affend another.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I got your back Javi. I know you're not stupid enough to quit DM.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Every1 who isn't directly involved in this needs to gtfo and is not entitled to your own opinion. I'm going on ps3 right now so we can talk but will an admin please delete this thread
Thats funny you say that actually because we are entiled to our own opinon whether you like it or not. And in the rough shot know it all commander position you said he quit dont wonder why peeps dont respect what yall gatta say.

And i agre with you sandy 1000% percent bro we are a family here so we all have something to say otherwise if we all kept quiet with our heads in our asses and dicks in our mouths then dumbass people would rule the planet.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
And i agre with you sandy 1000% percent bro we are a family here so we all have something to say otherwise if we all kept quiet with our heads in our asses and dicks in our mouths then dumbass people would rule the planet.
Word we should express our opinions espiacially if ur on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.