How to be annoying on Facebook, a way of life!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Here, we shall chart the endless possibilities of how to both annoy and this is not an understatement, piss people off on Facebook :D I will start with my method, spam people's chat boxes when they are too focused on their puny Farmvilles to mute their computers so that they hear endless popping sounds in the speakers. I LOVE DOING THATTTT!!!! :kyle:

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
Im actually goin to try that now lol.Sayin hi how are ya 10 times on somebodies wall.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Pull an OldmanJenkins and tag every mofo in your friends list in a vid of yourself, then, when 20 ppl feel the need to comment on it saying GODDAM IT I HAVE 19 notifications!!! You log in and have 20... pretty annoying. I forgive you OJ lmao.

Or, the classic Busta: Justin Sil*** likes Motorboating and 4,582 other pages. When this pops up every time you refresh the news feed it get old fast lol

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i hate the ppl who like a million pages like cpt said. i also lol at the patheticness of people who like their own status

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
yea, like when my news feed is full of the same person liking 6.02x10^23 groups!! its like wtf u guys i like them to but DAMN!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
what annoys me is when people use copy/paste statuses
-__-

Stream:

C

Coolking101

When people talk about how bad there lives are on there and are the people who dont try anything to make it better...

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I think its funny when people comment on their own publishings saying stuff like, yup if you have illiteracy problems and can't read my publish, it basically says you got owned. XDD

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i post penises on hot girls pages and tag them in it! LMAO naw im JP my cuzin did that on a fake page lol

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i think it's funny when i'm bored i go thru everybody's wall and i like all there status and comment's and pictures lolz then i comment on there thing's and just write a letter lmaoooo and the poking get's annoying after a while as well

Stream:

Pokeing ppl! You sit and stare at it like wtf! How the fuck do u respond to that ???? Poke the fucker back? I hate POKERS!!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Haha, say you have a "friend" on facebook who you may have met once but added you anyway. Ask them random questions and make them feel uncomfortable. This always makes me laugh...best part is that they can't do anything to stop meh!!!

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol tor. that number was one of the easier ones i had to memorize this year.

dr, that is just torture lol. they wanted to be friends with u and u do that ;(